(Y12) 2021 Week 2 Run Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

The Irish pound out 234 rushing yards in a 31-17 win over Michigan. Thomas Brown gets 138

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Got out of a user game, eh? ;-)

Auburn moves to 2-0 on the season with a victory over those "other" Bulldogs 24-7.

The dog-bashing continues next week with Miss St.

I'll be an expert by Week 9!

4. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Stanford loses to Troy 38-31...just a bad game all around for the Cardinal.

Stanford's coach is on vacation for the next two weeks so let's see if he comes back and starts a winning streak

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

The #3 Florida Gators travel to Austin, Texas and outlast the #12 Longhorns 27-21 to improve to 2-0. Running Back Anthony McBride led the Gators to victory again with 131 total yards and a touchdown. Florida is getting prepped for a very tough SEC schedule with early tough road games at Oregon and Texas. Next week the Gators face rival Tennessee in their home opener before heading to Alabama to face the Auburn Tigers in a Top 10 showdown. After the lull in their schedule next week, Florida will face 3 more ranked opponents (#6 Auburn, #2 Alabama, and #20 LSU) before a Bye Week, then they'll travel to Jacksonville to face the #1 Georgia Bulldogs. This is what SEC Football is all about and why people want to play and coach here.

6. egofailure

That's one helluva stretch of games. I'm nervous about our Week 4 matchup. It's been a while since I've had such a big game so early in the year. I usually have 3/4 of the season to get comfortable with my new players. It should be interesting!

7. Iron Mickey

Stop being a pussy....PUSSY :)

8. egofailure

I'm just trying to give JCA a false sense of hope! ;-)

9. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Auburn by 4 touchdowns. I'm easy to play against, just ask Run :thumbsup:

@egofailure

10. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I think you got this one against Ego. Thing is, he thinks this one will be an easy win for him, being that he has scheduled several guys to visit during this particular week. Step up and smack his tail all over his field.

11. egofailure

I already told JC' about this. Thanks to G's "hook up", I have weeks 3, 4, 6, and 10/11 to set up visits. I learned from you that it's better to lose against a top-3 team than smoke a bottom-feeder. Even if I lose, I'm sure to have some kids rate the visit positively. I'll take it!

12. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Georgia beat Oklahoma in Norman by a score of 38-21. The Dawgs were able to build a 28-7 lead before the half only to watch OU come out firing in the 3rd quarter to make it 28-21. After a timeout and some tail chewing, Georgia finished strong on a 10-0 run, shutting out the Sooners for the remainder of the game.

13. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

that's great coaching right there getting their head back in the game

14. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri wins a close one against Payton and USC. 21-17.

15. Dean

Dean Walk On

Bama beats the fuck out of Ohio State 49-7. Im calling it now, Bama will not lose this season. Best team Ive ever seen + Funk's stick skills = No chance in hell

16. egofailure

You think his team's good now? You shouldn't have seen it 5 or 6 seasons ago.

Anyway, from the off-season thread:

"2) New Video rules: 5 videos must posted for all games, which will consist of TD scores in the order that they occur. Runs inside the 3-yard line and defensive scores can be skipped. If you have less than 5 videos that apply, use the remainder on your top performer. *Also: Videos will now only be excepted under the following angles: Wire, Tight, Wide"

This rule includes blow-out losses to user teams.

No scholarships docked. This will serve as a reminder to the league.

Thanks.

17. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Thanks my man. I have never claimed to have good stick skills. I just try to make good decisions and recruitn good players. I hope you prediction pans out.

18. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State gets to 2-0 with another solid win, this time long time Rival Coach Tuco

Final score was 20-7, but could have been much closer as it really was a defensive battle. A HUGE INT by Ok.State was thrown mid-game only to be fumbled back to the Cowboys on the same play. Play was a real back breaker for the Irish.

Good Game Tuco.

Game film hopefully in the AM.

19. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Oregon escapes with a win vs Utah 28-24. Recap coming later today.