(Y12) 2021 Week 3 Run Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Oklahoma State gets to 2-0 with another solid win, this time long time Rival Coach Tuco

Final score was 20-7, but could have been much closer as it really was a defensive battle. A HUGE INT by Ok.State was thrown mid-game only to be fumbled back to the Cowboys on the same play. Play was a real back breaker for the Irish.

Good Game Tuco.

Game film hopefully in the AM.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Congrats, G'.

Three things:

1) These sliders won't save God-awful CPU teams.

2) Auburn wins 55-0.

3) EA fucking sucks. 20 minutes spent saving shit for nothing. Please refer to photo below.

[​IMG]

4. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

BYe week...preparing for Oregon!

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Gators Run Away From Vols
    [​IMG]
    Anthony McBride scoring 1 of his 2 touchdowns​

The Florida Gators got over their last hurdle before the big Week 4 showdown with Auburn unscathed. The Gators came out sloppy, perhaps overlooking the lowly Vols and fell behind 7-0 at the end of 1 on a 74-yard interception return for a
    touchdown of Nick Edwards second 1st Quarter interception. The Gators also fumbled once as the 3 turnovers kept the offense from gaining any traction early on. The 2nd Quarter was a whole different story as Florida put up 28 points on 2 touchdown runs by Anthony McBride and Tony Bell, along with a nice touchdown pass from Edwards to leading receiver Micah Koch. :42 into the quarter, Bell tied the game at 7 with a 6-yard touchdown run. 2:26 later, McBride put the Gators up for good on a 25-yard sweep, then extended the lead 1:14 later with a 7-yard run. Koch catch a nicely thrown touchdown pass just in front of the Vols safety on a flag route and the game was pretty much out of reach.

The Gators spent the 2nd half subbing out starters in key positions and trying to get through the game without injuries. Freshman kicker Kevin Crowell connected on a 50-yard field goal with 3:33 remaining to push the lead to 24, but Tennessee had an answer, taking just :41 to march down the field, but it was too little too late. Florida recovered the onside kick and a couple of first downs later, the game was over.

Stat Leaders
    [​IMG]
    Tried to do my postgame news conference, but there was something going on with skype and I couldn't leave a message. Tomorrow is pretty busy for me, so I hope this will suffice as a replacement. Let me know if I need to do anything else I can do.

@G-Unit5281
    @egofailure

6. egofailure

Great work, man. That's fine.

I had a similar issue with Skype last night. It wouldn't ring a couple of times ... and then when it did, it wouldn't go to VM. I swore at G' through the chat feature.

7. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

What is with the servers this week?! Been having the same problems.

8. egofailure

They've certainly been trippy this week. Up one moment and then down the next. I'm guessing that you're more apt to encounter problems the later you play.

9. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Oregon stops TCU 17-7 in a great game

10. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama humbles UNC with a 42-7 victory in Chapel Hill.