(Y12) 2021 Week 6 Run Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

This was the 1st time all season that I felt truly cheesed on. The 1st half was a tight, defensive battle (a lot of fun!), and in the second half, the Tigers came up with a pick-six to finally capture some momentum. Auburn was then able to move the ball more effectively through the air, but nearly every pass completion required the perfect read. I was hit just after my release almost every time. But that's cool with me - I dig that.

My beef? Once grabbing a little "cushion", VT went bombs away - literally. Prayer after prayer from 50-70 yards were completed amidst traffic, over and through defenders hands, and with toes dragging out of bounds. Meanwhile, every GIFT interception was dropped. Every mistake would go unpunished.

VT even managed to grab the onside kick with about a minute to play. Fortunately, two 50+ passes to the endzone found the ground. I would have bet a decent amount at the time that I was going to lose this one to a HM toss as time expired.

Tigers survive 37-31. NCAA '12 needs to let us save at least 15 videos per game.

3. Iron Mickey

So i guess this game was not recorded

4. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State falls to Mizzou 28-23

Cannot stop the slot on 3rd downs. Good game Nick

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Starting with #8 LSU in Week 8 to prep' for Run in Week 9!

6. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Yeah Texas was going bombs away on me too and completing crazy throws. Their QB was apparently John Elway, lol. There was one he literally launched 60-65 yards all in the air, falling over the shoulder into the WRs arms as he dove into the endzone, lol.

7. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

I feel your frustration. Just lost to Arizona. Losing is a part of the game. How you lose is what makes it unbearable. I was losing 42-14 with 4-5 minutes left in the 4th. I was upset but I figured EA was going to pound me one game and chalk it up to a freak road loss. Instead, they let me score, 42-21. Then I get a fumble first play of their next series, score again. 42-28. Next Arizona possession, INT on 3rd down and I score again 1st play. 42-34. So unrealistic, I appreciate their mercy but come on. There was still 2:41 left but I couldn't overcome it. So in checking the stats, roster and sliders I come to this conclusion, If a 69 OVR QB w/ CPU accuracy @ 20 throws for 30-33 370+, something is flawed. It's almost like you were never going to win if they didn't want you to. In all fairness, I know where my skill set is and I have never said that I'm a great player, but to get cheesed by Mizzou, opps I mean the CPU, just sux!

Rant complete.

8. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

and I just plain couldn't stop David. 3 INTs and a crucial fumble was the difference in this game. David had my number in this one. I got lucky and won the turnover battle 4-0 and still barely escaped with the W.

You have to pick your poison on those crossing routes/slants across the middle when you go man. If you don't come after the qb the receivers get open about 4-5 seconds into the route. I have to say I got a little lucky on some of those routes, where my backup qb with 78 accuracy some how threaded the ball into the WR.

9. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Gators bounce back from their 2-game slide and beat the #8 LSU Tigers 14-10 in a hard fought SEC battle. Florida is off next week, then will play Georgia in Jacksonville.

10. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Georgia beat Miss St. at home 42-0. Week 7 Vandy....Week 8 Florida

11. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

Stanford loses again, 17-10 to Oregon. The Cardinal falls to 0-5

12. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Jam we had a great game. Hope we can actually finish next year lol. For those that dont know I got disconnected in the 3rd leading 14-7 with stanford driving.