(Y12) Week 11 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Week 11 is up

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

OU 52 (I think? I miss Dynasty Wire...), Tech 27.
    Dailey went off for over 600.

3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

The Crimson Tide Finally Overcomes the Bayou Hump With 45-17 Win

After several failed attempts and after last years melt down in the 4th quarter, the Crimson Tide finally got past the LSU Tigers and cleared the Bayou speed bump that has haunted Coach UA for several seasons. After last years frustrating loss where the Tide had the ball deep in Tiger territory trailing by 3 only to throw it away with a pick 6, this season the Crimson Tide was determined not to beat themselves. This year they did just that, only committed 1 (I think) turnover while LSU committed 6. The turnovers where the key to the game as it allowed the Crimson Tide balance out their offensive attack.

Good Game Ford as usually. Guess I will pay a heavy price for this when we meet next in NCAA'12 :D.​

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well Auburn loses to UGA in O.T. I was down by 15 half way through the 4th....and Great game last 2 min of the game was probly the craziest I have been in, down by 8 with 40sec left UGA inside the 20 going in to score and the HB gets hit hard and coughs up the ball my SS scoops it up and rumbles 80ish yards for the score.....2pt conversion good tie game 15 all. I win the OT toss and let UGA get the ball 1st...they drive for the score (i could not stop his run). Auburn gets the ball and drive down to the 1 and on 1st down we score on a power......hold everything holding on the offense.....no score......3 plays later i throw a pick to end the game......Great Game was super fun and congratz to Sabo.

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Im on my phone now but when I get to my pc ill get a better response in. This was a great battle for sure