(Y12) Week 8 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Schedule will be up soon

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

We are falling off on the post games fellas.....I am guilty too so here is a quike recap of my last few weeks...

Week 5
    Auburn and Tenn squared off in a battle with the Tigers comming out on top 37-15. The game was very close 13-7 halfttime untill the wheels fell off for Tenn in the 3rd. When they allowed Auburn to score 21points. Key play was a fumble returned for a TD by me DE which was a 14 point swing because Tenn was driving for a score. Joe pplayed a really good game but it did feel good beating the Defending National Champs, now i wish he would leave me some recruites lol.

Week 6
    Auburn travels to Battle the cow bells of Miss St. and come out with a victory and a defeat. We lost our Starting QB Sims for 10 weeks. So now the Tigers are limping with out a starting QB and HB. Smith my Back up qb did come in and have a very nice game. Tigers win 52-16.

Week 7
    Auburn host Arkansas and come out with a big win 48-14. The last few games the younger guys have gotten some very good exp and playing time...we have spread the ball around on offense and clicking along will be good to get Fox back in the next few weeks.

Week 8
    Auburn goes to Kyntuk and wins in a air show. I had 2 Qbs over 300yards passing....just look below
    aukyn.png

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Georgia knocks off Arkansas 33-7 on the road.

4. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

17 catches for 421 + 5 scores.... good lord

5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Crimson Tide Falls Hard in Knoxville

[​IMG]

The Crimson Tide traveled to Knoxville looking to keep control of their SEC destiny. After jumping out to a 7-0 lead the Vols responded and shut down the Tide and pulled away for the win.

Great game by Joe and look forward to getting another shot in NCAA12.

6. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Oklahoma 46, Colorado 0
    Sooners hold Buffaloes to 98 yards of offense, forcing five interceptions.

GG Maij