(Y12) Week One SportsCenter

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by ChildPlease9, Jun 20, 2011.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Post Em

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Who's next?

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well Auburn comes out looking reall good the 1st game...we moved the ball very well on the ground and in the air. Simms looks to be my Starting QB for the year but i do plan on working my fast QB Talyor into the game (even tho I want him to start soooooo bad + I dont wanna get in trouble for my QB rolling out or running the ball, thats just not sim ball unless ur Cam, Vick, Martinez, list goes on)(Sorry still venting on that nothing to do with Z2H) any who...we ran well at times and looked sharp passing. Our Defense I was not proud of we missed tackels and had WR running open every where. This will change.
    ScreenHunter_03 Jun. 21.gif

5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Irish All-American QB Shreds Crimson Tide Secondary

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Crimson Tide were looking to open season 12 with a push toward a Title run, but an Senior All-American QB from Notre Dame had other ideas. After failing behind early due to turnovers the Crimson Tide fought back to tie the game at 17 going into the half. But the Crimson Tide was not ready for what occurred in the 2nd half as Andrew Hendrix got hot and shredding the Crimson Tide for 3 TDs and 300 of the 465 yards passing. Although disappointed in the outcome the Crimson Tide realize that they can over come this season open loss, but there is no room for anymore errors.

6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Texas 52 - South Carolina 0

Just one of those bizarre, random games were EVERYTHING goes your way. Our defense is fairly new and untested but the front seven played lights out. They bent but never broke and preserved the shutout.

On offense it was the Traylon Shead show. 25 rushes for 368 with TDs of 15, 64, 78, 14, 64, 1, 44... yes he scored every single TD for the Longhorns! In just this game Shead ran for 1/4 of his total yards all of last season, scored 1 less TD this game than all of last season, and had more rushes of 20+ this game than he had all of last season.

7. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Uhhhh...Shead for Heisman?

8. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Georgia takes out Utah 28-7 to kick off year 12.