(Y13) 2022 Recruiting Discussion (& Bragging) Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]
    Time to recruit!​

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Georgia had a successful 1st week in the 2022 recruiting season when they picked up 2 insta commits from two 4 star players.

[​IMG]
    Eric Amos is a nice ATH that will be a DB for the Dawgs. He has the size and quickness that we like and will be a huge player for us after he take a redshirt year.

[​IMG]
    OLB Dan Harris is a shorter OLB and will likely come in and take a redshirt year. There is enough depth at his position that will allow him a chance to learn and progress before he steps on the field.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Dang, great early pick-ups, man. As always, defense wins championships.

4. Iron Mickey

Troy gets their first committ of the 2022 season getting a local 4-Star defensive tackle. We got alot of depth at this position, but more doe not hurt, especially a player like Mr. Nelson

ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 28 08.43.gif ScreenHunter_02 Feb. 28 08.44.gif

5. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

USC Week 1 Insta-Commits...

[​IMG]

Nothing special as both recruits will hopefully just add depth. Both are a little slow for my taste. Carpenter may moved over to OLB just to see playing time.

6. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama's gets their first commit of the 2022 class.

[​IMG]

Tony is a good in-state corner with good size and speed. He will develop into a good corner at Alabama.

7. Iron Mickey

Big and Tall corner there

8. jca312

jca312 Walk On

9. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

All quiet on the recruiting front...but just wait till I recruit one of those monster 1* or 2* players!

10. Iron Mickey

bahahahahahaha.....you suck

11. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

I got one guy who was an auto week 1. a 6'4'' 4* safety. Doesn't have the elite speed I like at FS, but has height and A+ acceleration. Waiting to get a few more recruits before I post up the pics. I might have a roster size of 50 if I don't get some of these guys!

12. egofailure

OU has had four commits thus far, and nine recruits visited for the Texas-OU game this week. Expect an update after the advance!

13. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

[​IMG]

Harvey Jean is gonna be a fuckin' ANIMAL! Look at his goddamn block shedding! Try to run near his hole and he will DEVOUR YOUR SOUL. He's from Alabama and never even gave Troy a thought, so he must be one smart motherfucker! He's 6'5", 265 and he can jump like a fucking kangaroo. FEAR HARVEY JEAN

• Like Like x 1
  14. runthepound

I laughed multiple times at this post.[​IMG]

15. runthepound

Georgia has solidified the commitment of 3 young men over the past 3 weeks.

[​IMG]
    Scotty McGill is a slightly smaller WR than what we are accustomed to, but he has some nice qualities about him. Poor work ethic and discipline in HS forced him inot the JUCO route but he is now ready to step up and become a key factor at a major college program. WR was a key position of need for us this season and McGill will likely see some PT his first year on campus.

[​IMG]
    Jason Watkins is a tall, lanky WR that is only in his second year of football. He is the tallest guy we have signed at this position and once he has a year in the system, he will be a huge target for our team. Again, this signing helps fill a need at the WR spot.

[​IMG]
    AJ Cason is exactly what we lok for in a FS. Someone who is fast and can cover some ground when needed. He is a great player with great instincts around the ball. He is a possible redshirt candidate but when his times comes, he looks to be a future All American.

16. Iron Mickey

17. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Oh this one. Still doesn't matter, 2 only.

18. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama has added a few more recruits to this year's class.

[​IMG]

Terry Parish was a highly recruited tackle that Bama had to beat out the likes of Notre Dame and North Carolina. He should develop into an All-American type of left tackle.

[​IMG]

Tyler was another player that Bama had to beat out The Irish for. Bama's pipeline into Louisiana continued to pay off with Jarret's commitment.

[​IMG]

The Tide continue to have luck with players in California as they beat out the home state school USC for center Avery Harris. He will redshirt and develop into a strong anchor and leader on the offensive line.

[​IMG]

Gary Key will provide some immediate depth and talent at the defensive tackle position. We have great players at the position but we need a little more depth and experience and Gary should provided that for us.

19. runthepound

Georgia received the commitment of 3 more players after the advance from week 6.

[​IMG]
    Charles Battle is a stud DE that was recruited strictly for his talent. DE was not a position of need, but we felt like his skill set could be an asset to our program.

[​IMG]
    Nick Kennedy is a stud of a DB that is will come in as a JR. He has really developed nicely at the JUCO level and will be looked at once he arrives to see where he fits in on the DB depth chart. Hopefully we can improve his acceleration quickly and if so, KEnnedy has the potential to be a great CB for the Dawgs in his short time here.

[​IMG]
    Luke Miller is a 4 star guard that chose his home state school regardless of the fact that he had offers from all the legit schools in the region. Miller will likely be a redshirt canidate that will be a monster on the O Line when his number is called.

20. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

I was going after Kennedy too. That guy is going to be a pimp. You were so far ahead, I decided to spend my minutes elsewhere. Not much on the Mizzou front. I have moved down to 3 stars this year, trying to get some depth back in COMO.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Whitworth was a huge get for me. I lose almost all my depth at corner next year, so he will like see the field as a Freshman. He already looks to have elite speed which is a huge + at the Corner position.

[​IMG]

Nothing too special about this guy, but I desperately need depth at O-line after the early departure of two guys from last year.

[​IMG]

Davis is a home grown product that will likely redshirt to work on his coverage skills. I really like his size at 6'4'' and while his speed is not elite, his acceleration should more than make up for it at the FS position.

21. egofailure

The Sooners have signed 9 players thus far, good for 12th in the nation. Here are OU's Top 5 commits.

[​IMG]

Micah has the potential to be an elite gun-slinger - period. With Gregory Love being handed the keys to OU's offense next year, Jones will redshirt, but there's no question he'll take over at the helm the season afterward. Coach Ego's never had a quarterback with this level of arm strength before. The possibilities are endless.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Sooners are expected to have 4 of their 5 OL starters return next season, so Brooks and Moore will not be asked to make an immediate impact. Both are expected to redshirt, and Coach Ego is said to be "giddy" over their potential.

[​IMG]

The #1 FS in the nation remained over many programs' boards due to Grant's questionable cover skills, but Coach Ego isn't concerned. Being that I control the FS at all times, I'm looking forward to flying around with this guy and decking the shit out of people.

22. Iron Mickey

Troy secures two more 2022 commitments on the year with a offensive Guard & Center. Big signings to improve our line and add depth. Hopefully a big update coming with several key recruits in town this week for the MEN of Troy

ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 05 20.19.gif ScreenHunter_03 Mar. 05 20.19.gif

23. runthepound

Georgia has finished up their recruiting for the regular season. With 5 commitments over the last 2 weeks, the Dawgs are in good shape for the offseason.

[​IMG]
    Anthony Castillo is a 5 star tackle from PA that showed interest in leaving the state and going south. The Dawgs held the lead for Castillo from early on and help off a late surging Alabama team. Castillo visited week 7 for Georgia's first home game against Tennessee and loved it. Castillo will probably get a year to learn the position before being thrown into the fire, but his blocking skills were highly valued by the UGA coaches and he will be a player in a year.

[​IMG]
    5 Star DT Robert Berg was a must get for the Dawgs this season. With 3 stud DT's graduating, the Dawgs needed some more beef up front and Berg will get a look to fill one of the open spots. Berg still needs to work on some block shedding skills, but that wil come with time. Georgia was able to beat out Notre Dame for this prospect.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Jonathan McDonald is a 5 star DB ATH. McDonald was being highly sought after by Missouri, but he decided to play for the Dawgs. McDonald has great speed and cover skill and is projected to line up at CB. He will likely take a redshirt year depending on the depth after the season. There is still a chacne that McDonald could end up lining up at WR for a few plays as well.

[​IMG]
    Lee Huffman is a 5 star QB out of Ohio and the #2 QB in this class. Huffman has the skill set to be a stellar QB once his time comes. Georgia kept up with their tradition of trying to sign a QB every season and this year they did good. Huffman's passing attributes will progress nicely over the next 2 seasons and he will get a chance to play around his So(RS) season. Huffman also has a good enough speed to escape the pocket when needed.

[​IMG]
    Jonathan Estes is a solid 4 star WR prospect from TN that is one of the better guys in this class. He lacks elite top end speed but has the skills to build on the receiving end to be a great one for the Dawgs.

24. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

wow recruiting in this game is retarded. I was in the lead the entire year for athlete Deon Johnson, even beat Bama head to head, but somehow Bama takes comes back from down 5-600 and takes him after he is a soft commit. I put full time to him every week too. I might have a 50 person roster next year, no joke. I can't even recruit 3 stars. Oh yeah and Georgia stole McDonald from me too. I was 2-300 up on him, but got blown away.

I actually think I might throw a couple games to get back to a 5 star. Missouri doesn't have the name recognition to attract top recruits for this game and 3 stars don't want to play for a 6 star program.

25. Iron Mickey

Bama stole a 6-Star Athlete from me as well after being us 200+points.

Just bad luck, you better start reeling in some 2 & 1 Stars for depth purposes.