Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Sabo, Feb 27, 2011.
Picking up where we left off last year whats some team goals you guys have ?
Win a game.
Win a home game.
Win a conference game.
Beat Troy by 35 points.
1. Win 9 games
2. Win the Big Ten
3. Get better on both sides of the ball - we kinda suck dildos right now
4. Recruit more than 10
5. Don't lose to Troy. I don't care if I win the game, I just don't want to lose the game.
1. Have a top 50 recruiting class
2. Win the Big 12
3. Play in the BCS game
4. Have somebody win the Heisman (whoever emerges, whether it be Adams or Wright).
You know none of these are gonna happen right? I bet you go 0-12
No worries, you go The BIG house....that is gonna be tough for us on the road.
I'll edit this post and include my team goals soon! Still thinking ...
1. Beat Ego and those Boomer Sooner douchebags
2. Win the Big XII
3. Top 5 finish
4. Top 5 recruiting class
5. Beat Ohio State
1. Compete for the SEC Title
2. Sign a top 5 recruiting class
3. Become a better loser
4. Vary my passing game
5. Maintain my sanity
Lol, keep your head up Run
You should see if G can put me on your schedule more than once a season and you won't have to worry about #3 as much.
When have you not?
Your gonna fall short
1. Dont turn the ball over against USC
2. Get to a BCS game
3. Top 5 recruiting class
1. Win the Sun Belt Conference (ULL is tougher than you think)
2. Beat Michigan in the BIG HOUSE & not fuck up the recording and only get a half this time.
3. Finish in the Top 10 of the BCS Standings & win Troy's 1st BCS Bowl game
4. Beat the living fucking shit out of Florida International.
You're right, I might only outscore you by 28 points.
Just trying to keep the bar set high at UGA.
Finish Top 10
Jared Preston #1 rusher
Top 10 recruiting class
Revenge on AZ & Cal
Could be worse, you could be sucking CoC's
-Navigate the hardest schedule in college football history without losing a star. If I maintain my star rating with this schedule, I'll be happy.
I would also like to improve my running game against user opponents. It has been tough for me to get any sort of respectable yardage on rushing plays the last few seasons in user games. I feel like my offensive line has been strong enough to do so, but the output by my HB's has been sub par.
I'm vise-versa. I had great stats running against Troy, but when he had some good stops I couldn't get it done through the air. I think alot of times it's a mental thing. It's hard to run when your down because it looks like the time is just slipping away.
Yep, I bailed on mine quick when I got down 14-3
I should have clarified....I meant against quality teams
Well I can't seem to get FIU on my schedule.
1. Win Pac 10
2. Continue to improve on the recruiting trail
3. MAKE ANY BOWL AND WIN THE DAMN BOWL LOL
1. Big 10 Title
2. Win NC
thats all that matters
Separate names with a comma.