Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Feb 27, 2011.
Missouri beats LSU 45-7. Second team defense let LSU score late letting go of a shut out in Death Valley. I could not save the videos it said I had insufficient space. Can someone tell me how to clear my previous videos from my hard drive to make room for new ones. Thanks!
2021 SEC ChampionshipThis is great Funk! I love it man! God Bless!GREAT GAME!one of RTP's bread & butters I have seen several times (from this highlight) is where he slants two WR's inside and then throws to the back out of the backfield! Take note everyone! For example look @the 8:02 markI LOVE HD Recording!
OU's enjoying the BYE! Recruiting is done.
go to myncaa....highlights...and start deleting
we do not want to BAN plays....
it's just a GIVEN.....kinda like JFunk should not Fuck my Mother
I'm done with it. You just keep doin what ya do....it's Funk's and everyone elses problem that has it face it (i don't). Funk managed to still beat ya regardless.
If someone else has something to say so be it, but I'm done. Do your offense magic man
I will delete these other post.
I would appreaciate it if you would leave the posts up. I think the league needs to discuss it.
i left enough up, no worries...ppl can make their own assessment and move on. fixed my original post as well
I went back and read all the posts. One thing, I didn't call anyone out, never have, never will. All I did was post a highlight video. People can make their own judgment of said video. It has every play that went for a first down or loss of yards and some other pretty good plays as well. That's ALL it is.
Okay, well so much for enjoying my fucking BYE week! Where do I begin? To save some times, I'm breakin' out the bullet points!
- Firstly, I think it's important to state that Run's a valued core member here, and a dang good player. He doesn't need cheese to win ball games.
- As we continue to move forward, we're going to become more sim' as players and as a league collectively. The addition of recorders is a beautiful thing because it facilitates this process. I'm positive that we all have aspects of our games that we can work on. I've made mistakes in the past, and I sure as hell know that I need to keep building upon my game.
- Past numbers and today's video shows that RTP may depend a bit too much on the post/slot/verticals (and he's not the only one), and now that it's been pointed out, there's no question in my mind that he'll work on this. Remember when his drop-backs were an issue? He ended up fixing that the day after it was brought to light, and that entire situation made me more conscious of my own drop-backs as well.
- I think that when we have an issue with someone's play, we can point it out without putting someone on blast. G', I think it was cool of you to edit your initial post. The tone always sets the course of a discussion. It does the league no good to make someone upset and defensive. I think it's best that we keep the conversation solely on the game play issue(s).
- RTP, since you're today's subject, I'll mention that my major complaint about you is the way you take losses. You're competitive as fuck, and I dig that, but it often leads to you complaining about game play issues immediately after a defeat. To your credit, after you return to baseline, you always pop back and give congrats, but it sometimes seems that if you don't win, you were somehow cheated. That's why I think G' enjoyed putting you on blast here. Correct me if I'm wrong David, but it sure as hell seemed like a ... "Run, you're always bitching, but look at this video!"
- Aside from that, I think we're lucky to have the caliber of players we do. I look forward to playing Run, Funk, and all you other clowns every season. We should all be helping each other get better.
IMO, I suck so when you guys beat me I think you all cheese!!!
Thanks for your input and clarification.
Thanks for your input as well ego. as you mentioned, hopefully I can take these things and become a better player because of it.
Trying to get this thread in a more positive tone...
Florida International STUNS the college football landscape with a monumental win over #19 Oregon, 24-21! It was a hardfought game throughout, with FIU going into the half only leading by a field goal. FIU would widen the gap taking it to 24-7 at the start of the 4th quarter, and Oregon would begin to stage a massive comeback, scoring 14 points in quick succession. However a couple of clutch 3rd down conversions by the FIU offense would secure the victory
Michigan loses in the final minute again...dammit. Ryan Washington's pass falls feet short of Evan Simpson in the end zone. Michigan opens the season 0-2. Is coach 2Bits on the hot seat? He will be with a loss next week for sure.
Great game 2bits, I thought I was in trouble after you scored 17 points in about sixty seconds sandwiched around halftime, dont remember the last time I gave up a kickoff return for a touchdown. I was fortunate to get some stops in the fourth quarter.
Georgia beats Texas in a defensive/no TD game by a score of 12-6. Great game JCA. You've got some good players on that Texas squad.
Yeah I had the big MO in the 3rd, but couldn't close the deal. Good game man.
How the fuck did FIU win that game? Dear God....FIU is a D Overall team.
Sabo, did he pay you off?
Actually we're a D- overall team
And I still have no clue how I pulled that off
You too man, that was a lot of fun and you guys played great. That drive you had at the end of the game to put it away was a thing of beauty. I wouldn't be surprised to see you adding another NC ring to your collection. Good luck the rest of the way.
Separate names with a comma.