(Y14) 2023 Conference Championship Week Run Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Mar 27, 2011.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

[​IMG]

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Hey, you got this one right. (y)

3. egofailure

[​IMG]

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

LoL

5. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Ego once again crushes me. His secondary is unreal this year. They are literally on top of my receivers. I saved one highlight where my qb ran for 15 yards and slid that shows how blanketed my receivers were. I have never seen corners play man like that and stick with the receivers the entire route. I gave up and only threw one pass the entire second half, my lucky play action that he almost intercepted too. I hope all those corners are seniors ego! Looks like I am heading to the cotton bowl and Texas will get the Orange Bowl.

Edit: Now I am a little upset. His secondary is fully of mid 80s sophomore's and freshman and my two main wideouts were seniors that were 99 & 97 and they were getting eaten alive by an soph. 85 and a fresh. 79 corner, WTF is up with that?

6. egofailure

G' upset the EA Gods by letting OU drop to a 4-star. So my team is clearly getting a little boost from above!

7. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Well today was just not my day. UGA handles Bama 40-14. If you look at the stats you would think this would have been a close game except for one key stat. 5-0. Bama's turnovers=UGA's turnovers. A couple of amazing interceptions and a pick 6 plus two VERY timely lost fumbles basically was the difference in this game. It's unfortunate because offensively I felt we performed well but it just seemed like one of those games I wasn't meant to win. Oh well, shit happens. Good job Ashley. Hopefully I'll see ya again next season.