(Y15) 2024 CHAMP. WEEK RUN DOWN

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Highlight video from the Alabama-FIU game:

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Georgia defeats Bama 23-7. National Title race should be interesting now.

4. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

wow, big win RTP, I wonder if you are going to make one of your typical late post-championship game jumps in the BCS. Would be justified after what you did to Florida

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Same old story. Bama plays like Hercules all year and then can't do shit when it matters and never gets a single break. I need a drink. GG Ashley.

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I would feel a little bad backing into the title game, but not too bad since I didn't have a shot at run myself. Should be interesting.

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Texas 27-7 Missouri
    [​IMG]
    Bruce Johnson forces a fumble on the 1st play of the game setting the tone for the day

The Texas Longhorns used 5 turnovers (1 fumble recovery & 4 interceptions) and a 130-yard 3 touchdown performance by Mark Washington to win the Big XII Championship going away. After the early turnover, the Tigers couldn't seem to recover in their head coach's absence. Texas held the ball for twice as long as Missouri and the Tigers seemed to press a little more with each turnover which led to a long day for the Black and Gold faithful. The Longhorns won their 1st Big XII Championship since 2009 and will now face Rutgers in the Fiesta Bowl.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

661A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_NOV.jpg
    Troy defeats Florida in the Sugar Bowl 35-28 in a high scoring affair. Troy has never won a BCS game in their school history.​

GG Bits​

9. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Georgia defeats Notre Dame in the BCS Championship game, 19-13. The Dawgs forced 3 turnovers in the 4th qtr to steal this one from Coach Tuco. This was one of the most fun games I have played although it was frustrating at times. There was some really good Defense played in this game by both teams. Great game Tuco! Congrats on a great season man.

10. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Michigan falls to USC in the Rose Bowl 10-14...game was on live tv not record like G-Unit does j/k..back and forth battle the entire game came down to the last play and :01 on the clock..Michigan's TE drops the TD pass!!!! Great game payton..sorry Bruce