(Y15) 2024 WEEK 12 RUNDOWN

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jca312, Apr 9, 2011.

1. jca312

jca312 Walk On

[​IMG]

2. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Nailbiter, USC 17-14 over Oregon State.

3. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Florida, after blowing a 14 point lead, puts 7 on the board late to hold off Miami.

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I want to apologize to sox. After our epic game, where I really only won by 7 because we had a disconnect tied in the fourth and we played one quarter for the win, I super simmed the rest of the game and ended up with a 52-17 win. Sox if you want I will have David throw out the results and I will play the whole thing to make the game closer to represent what a battle we really had. In short the game was a huge defensive battle. 10-10 in the fourth we got disconnected. Agreed on one quarter for the win. On the strength of two INT's and a receiving TD by Craig Hampton Bama wins 17-10. Awesome game.

Also I still recorded MOST of the game and will still make up a highlight video for what I have.

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Awesome you have the record gear that is sweet good work bro......only thing i noticed about the sim was my starting tailback received a season ending torn acl from it..your guys call i am down for whatever you guys decide....throw it out or keep it wont make me feel any way

6. JFunk34

Yeah that was some BS. Let me talk to David tomorrow and I will see if I can re do it before the advance.

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I will toss the game now. Then you can re-supersim it Jeremy

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Troy gets by a pesky UL Lafayette team 40-30. Defense really helped out big time in this game.

9. JFunk34

Aight cool. I'll knock that out here shortly.

10. JFunk34

Bama-Auburn game redone. 35-25 this time.

11. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Notre Dame wins a 30-27 thriller over Georgia in overtime. After the Irish got out to a 21-3 lead, the Bulldogs fight back to tie the game at 27 with a score with just 13 seconds left, capping a great drive engineered with under a minute and half left and no time outs. ND corner Robert Nunez interecpted a Georgia pass on the Bulldogs first possession, setting up a game winning FG for ND.

great game RTP

12. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

great game to you as well. OT games have not turned out well for me lately. Dawgs now sit at 8-2 and will most likely fall out of the top 10 for the first time in a while. Dawgs finish out the season at home against GT and then travel to Michigan before representing the East in the sec title game.

13. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Iowa beats Purdue 52-21...starting QB Goss get knocked out on the first drive and is out for 6wks..ended up going with the 3rd string guy as the 2nd string guy also gets knocked out..this game allowed me to see the depth of our team

14. JFunk34

Alright here are some highlights from the Iron Bowl. The first part is the first 3 quarters before the disconnect. I was having a little trouble with the recorder so the 1st part starts after the first touchdown was scored. Part 2 is the the one quarter we played after the disconnect to determine the winner.