(Y15) 2024 WEEK 2 RUN DOWN

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Florida outlasts Texas in Austin, 24-17.

3. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Michigan again finds a way to beat Notre Dame in another thriller, 28-24, snapping ND's 14 game home winning streak. Notre Dame had a 24-14 lead in the third quarter before a couple of big plays turned the game in favor of the Wolverines. First an 80 yard touchdown pass and then a late fourth quarter interception by a UM linebacker that put Michigan in scoring position. Michigan scored on a short run with 27 seconds left. The second season in a row a late turnover costs the Irish.

great game Bruce, that was fun

4. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

USC starts off the season right with a tight win over Mizzou, 20-17 OT. A Mizzou 4th and goal QB keeper will forever be known as "The Spot". With the ball back in our hands, ice all over my screen, booted a 43 yarder for the win. Great, clean game.

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Feeling fortunate for sure in Ann Arbor, that was about as close and fun game as you can get. We thought we were dead when our QB coughed up the rock giving the Irish a short td to go up 24-14 and Tuco's D is no joke, speed and talent everywhere.

We were able to hit a big play and then hold up on D, our young D played some very good ball after we got behind, the Soph OLB has been a great player for his short stay at Michigan, he made the huge play on the pick and we were able to march down and get the late td.

Great game Tuco, was a blast....Each team had one turnover...this was a well played game after last years turnover fest that ended in OT...what a battle.

PS your QB is a sick sick machine...what a player.

6. Iron Mickey

wow, huge win for Southern Cal

7. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

'Bout time. Hopefully I can keep it going against a ringer Iowa team.

8. Iron Mickey

****HIGHLIGHT'S REMINDER FELLAS****
    Make sure you are doing these or we are gonna bust your ass​
    ========================================================================
    When you post your videos, they're supposed to be of your scores only, not the CPU's.

In other words, if you beat Texas 35-28, all of your TD scores should be posted, minus rushing scores inside the 3-yard line. If it's a lower-scoring game, like say, 17-3, post both TD scores and then use the remainder to capture key plays or passes/runs/catches from a top performer.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

@soxandgators​
    @gsutiger​
    @Jam.
    @jca312
    @soxandgators

9. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Turnovers did the 'Horns in again. Interceptions definitely hurt, but the errant option pitch that was picked up and taken to the house was the final nail in the coffin. Florida did really well to chew up yards and the clock when they had the lead.
    After 2 subpar performances from starting quarterback Kenny Boyd, the job has been opened back up and the 3 quarterbacks will have an opportunity to win the job during the upcoming bye week.
    Great job Bits, you played really well and made me pay for my mistakes.

10. Iron Mickey

**BUMP**

So who is getting Tiger Woods? I got my copy yesterday, gonna try to get 9 in tonight (of course secondary to ncaa...lol)

Let me know who all is getting it, or has it...we can maybe meet up tonight.

Plus I plan on doing a little "side league" here in our forums.

@JFunk34
    @Paytonno1son
    @mizzourah2006
    @Dean
    @whohellelse?