Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Paytonno1son, Mar 29, 2011.
Win PAC 10
Finish Top 10
George Baker for Heisman
1. Win the SEC East
2. Recruit some speed
3. Win in the non-conference
4. Beat Florida State
5. BCS Bowl
Going to be tough with a true freshman QB.
1. Try not to embarrass myself in year one
1. Reclaim the Sun Belt Title
2. Beat Texas on the Road Week 1
3. Beat former team Oklahoma State Week 2
4. Heisman Run for New Transfer Stud QB (91 overall from FSU) Chris Bennett
5. Find the way to get new Frosh QB Chaz Gates on the field for certain offensive packages
6. Revenge versus Notre Dame
7. Shut Out Florida International for the second consecutive season
8. #1 Overall defense in the Nation
9. 1,000 rush yards for new B-Back Blake Johnson
10. 10 Sacks for OLB Calvin Brown
Whats sad is that that should be your goal also....you got worked last year
Let me guess what UGA is again this year....hmmm A+????? Oh the the difficulty....you must fall asleep during CPU games...lol
I will take the everyday challenges
we each chose where we wanted to go. I was just calling you out for picking on Jam when in fact FAU has challenged you both seasons while waxing your crack last season. That is his natural rival who is better than him while you are expected to win the Sunbelt every season based on the talent you have at Troy.
shut up homo
go back to sleep. your never up this early gay boy
Bitch. By the time you get up I have usually done more PT than you do in a year.
And I'm appreciative of that. Doesn't mean your ass is not a sleepy head
I won't lie I do love my sleep but the Army isn't so supportive of that need.
1. Win the Big XII South-need to take care of a Oklahoma and Texas A&M. A&M beat us 2 years ago and last year's game in College Station went down to the wire. Oklahoma will be tough even with the coaching change.
2. Win the Big XII-gonna have to beat Oklahoma, A&M, and Missouri twice to accomplish this. Tall task, but I think we have the pieces in place to get it done.
3. Make a run at the National Championship-a tough out of conference schedule and Missouri will prepare us for a tough opponent in the National Championship Game if we can somehow navigate it unscathed.
4. Stay healthy-with starting quarterback Jeff Caldwell missing half the season with injuries last year, Kenny Boyd stepped up in relief, but the cohesion of the offense suffered. Hopefully Boyd can remain upright all season.
5. Cut down on offensive mistakes-last year we forced a ton of turnovers, but gave the ball away too many times and it cost us a shot at the championship.
Win the Big 10
Finish top ten
Land a five star player
continue to build
Dont know what my team looks like yet but i only have one goal this season:
NOT TO END UP LIKE JAM!!!! j/k Not to show my rusty stick skills after the long lay off
1. Crush the stated goals of Payton and G unit
2. Revenge on Michigan
3. Finally beat RTP
4. Less than ten interceptions
Gotta love his spirit!
I'm on the right track for #1, 2, 3, 5
Fell just short of #7
Separate names with a comma.