(Y16) 2025 Conference Championship Run Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, May 29, 2011.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

[​IMG]

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama over UGA 31-14. Unfortunately due to disconnects I had to finish the game against the CPU. Focus shifts to the NC game.

3. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

The Big 12 Championship was another thriller. Texas quickly jumped on the board 14-0 by causing 2 key turnovers. However Missouri was able to cause 2 of their own in the 2nd quarter to tie the game up 14-14 going into half. The second half was all about defense as both teams shut down their opponents. Fortunately Missouri was able to take advantage of key field position to put themselves in the position to take the lead with a little over a minute left. Texas then promptly drove the length of the field, but just ran out of time. Missouri hangs on to win this one 21-14. Another thriller JCA it was ranked as the #1 game for me by my PS3. Right down to the wire as always.

4. jca312

jca312 Walk On

It was a fun game. These Big XII battles with you have been a lot of fun. More fun for you probably since you win them all, lol. You've done a good job with your team up there. I'm really looking forward to another fun one or two depending on how the schedule pans out in this final season.