1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(Y16) 2025 WEEK 5 RUN DOWN

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, May 16, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. Iron Mickey

Troy defeats #18 Oregon in Eugene 21-17

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

One of the lamest games I have ever played vs the cpu....we fumbled five times lost all five, three returned for tds, dropped seven passes and lose to MSU 55-41.

4. Iron Mickey

[​IMG]

5. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Thats what MSU's D was saying.

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Don't try and take it out on me when we play..although I hope my D can do the samething that MSU's D did

7. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

The Texas/Missouri game was a game of halves. Texas utterly dominated the 1st half with ball hawking defense and a good rushing game and jumped out to a 12-0 lead.

Coach Mizzourah pulled his team aside and gave them this speech (caught on tape) and a new team entered Faurot Field for the second half.

Missouri's defensive line went off in the second half and the offense was able to put it together to pull off a 21-12 win in Columbia.

GG JCA, looking forward to a rematch in the Big 12 Championship game.

8. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

ND thumps Boston College 37-15

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Iowa sneaks past Cincy late in the 4th to get our 2nd win of the season 33-30

10. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama gets a big SEC win over UF 31-10. Great game bits. My recorder is acting up so they game didn't record AND my damn highlights didn't upload because of lack of space. I deleted some highlights and I am gonna work on getting my recorder fixed today.

11. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

USC over Washington, 38-3. Felt real rusty on the sticks.

12. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

After the big layoff and a team change.. I throttled South Carolina (I don't have exact score and EA is blocked by my proxy)

Auburn's QB Ferguson is awesome, completing 75% of his passes for 500 yards which set a school passing record. Had 3 TDs of over 70 yards when I picked up CB blitzes and hit wideouts for wide open TDs, outside of that he passed pretty short. Seems the comp blitzes a ton more in these later seasons..

Running game was stagnant, I'm hoping to get that turned around.

Some issues I'm working through:

1. 45% 3rd down conversion. I got into 3rd and 15 a few times due to taking sacks and couldn't dig my way out.
    2. 2 lost fumbles, one on the opening kickoff by playmaker WR Roberson and other by Heisman candidate Ferguson. also two INTs where I threw to avoid a sack.

3. Offensive line is horrible. Going to have to hold TEs in to block edges more next week.