1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(Y17) 2026 Week 10 Run Down

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]

2. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

UM beats up on this weeks rival.

We should hold onto the #1 ranking.

3. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Notre Dame builds a 28-0 lead and hangs on to defeat #8 North Carolina, 28-14. The Irish are a turnover machine, four tonight. We have wild option pitches and deep balls that are up for grabs every game. I guess that is what happens when you start a freshman at quarterback.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Troy takes care of a pesky Monroe (La) 23-13

5. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

USC over Arizona, 28-7.

6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Possibly inspired by their former coach's giant upset win over Notre Dame, the Oklahoma State Cowboys came to Austin and gave the Longhorns fits for 3 quarters. The Pokes' Defense made things hard on Texas all day, but the 'Horns finally pulled away in the 4th Quarter scoring 27 points to win 44-13. Oklahoma State went up 13-7 in the 2nd Quarter, but John Horne was able to find start wideout Marcus Davis for a 1-point halftime lead. A long Clint Fogle touchdown run and 2 defensive touchdowns put the game away late. Maurice Mitchell got his 3rd pick 6 in 2 weeks and is quickly becoming a legend.
    Up next for the Longhorns, a trip to Manhattan, Kansas to take on the Wildcats. Texas is riding an 8-game winning streak and ran their record to 8-1 overall, 6-0 in the Big XII.

• Like Like x 1