(Y2) Bowl Season News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Sep 5, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

(Y2) Bowl Season News/Updates

Post 'Em Here

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

#13 Nebraska Pees On #22 Cal 44-31... Nebraska Had 3 Running Backs Cross The Century Mark Led By All American Rex Burkehead

2011 Alamo Bowl Champs

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland wins the Independence Bowl 30-28 over BYU. Maryland almost blows 14pt lead after the half.

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina's first ever appearance in a BCS Bowl is a success, as the Gamecocks make up for one of their two losses earlier in the season. This time when the Gamecocks and Sooners played Carolina had a much better gameplan than last time, and Marcus Lattimore didn't get hurt on the first play of the game. The Gamecocks only ran 31 plays total but they made the most of the few plays they had. Runs of 80 and 72 from Lattimore and a 89 yard pass from Clifford to Barnes that was just missed by an OU defender were the key plays for South Carolina along with an interception that was returned for a touchdown. Oklahoma would not go down easily however, as they scored three TDs in the fourth and got an onside kick to nearly make a big comeback. The Gamecocks held on however and won 34-28. The win cold possibly vault Carolina into the top 5 and hopefully they will start near there n 2012.

Good game to Tuco and his Sooners. Great season and I'm sure we will have another great matchup down the road.

5. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC wins the Sugar Bowl over WVU, 49-14. Now we have to hope to keep whoever we can and prevent them from leaving for the draft early or it could be a long season next year.

6. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama wins the National Championship with a 27-17 win over Miami. Great game by JCA. He is a class act and I always enjoy playing him.

7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Congrats JFunk....great season man! Hats off to JCA as well.

8. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

good now the real seasons can begin without 99 ovr bama lurking around

9. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Hey I had to get one NC in before that happen. It might be my only one. (y)

10. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Congrats Jfunk on the National Championship and congrats to jca on a great season.

11. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

congrats JFunk. way to rep the ACC JCA. i know it was a great match up

12. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Congrats JFunk, always fun playing you man. I'm sure this won't be the only of your National Championships and thanks for the kind words guys. I really enjoy being part of this dynasty because of the group of guys we have...but now I'm out for blood, I brought home the 2012 Title on last year's version, so maybe this will be our year, but I'm sure Bama is feeling like his only roadblock is out of the way now and the Titles are gonna start rollin' into Athens. (y)

13. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

you damn right i dont have hat team to bully me anymore, but on the same note all the sec is wide open now or should be

14. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

The SEC should be very interesting next year. South Carolina will be better, maybe not better but will have better players, Auburn will be better, Georgia will be about the same overall, and Alabama will drop a little bit so it should be very even, probably the most even conference, at least amongst the overall of the user teams.