(Y2) Recruiting Home

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by ChildPlease9, Sep 28, 2011.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Recruiting Restrictions
    For NCAA 12, we are instituting a new system for restricting user recruiting classes. Five-star recruits will be capped based on current team prestige. Six-star programs may sign only four five-star recruits, five-star programs may sign only five five-star recruits, four-star programs may sign only six five-star recruits, and so forth. Furthermore, the sum of four-star and five-star recruits may never exceed twelve.

For example, if you are a six-star program, you may sign up to four five-star players. If you sign the maximum of four, your four-star recruits are capped at eight. However, if you sign zero five-star recruits, you may sign up to twelve four-star players.

Three-star recruits and lower are not capped, as long as you stay within your scholarship allotment. As a reminder, one-star recruits do not count towards scholarship limits.

Penalties:

• First Offense: All players causing the user to go over the violated restriction must be cut. Each player cut will result in the loss of two scholarships for the following season.
    • Second Offense: In addition to the penalties outlined for first-time offenders, the user will also lose access to all players in the SPARQ 100 for the following season.
    • Third Offense: In addition to the aforementioned penalties, the user will face a serious discussion with the commissioner and the board about your inability to abide by rules in order to come up with a solution to the problem.

Note: Current program prestige levels must be reported by each user at the start of every season.

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

4. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

-COUGARS ANNOUNCE TWO EARLY SIGNINGS-

Mackey.png
    -COACH'S THOUGHTS-
    Ed Mackey is a big signing for the Cougars. Offensive line depth is going to be a major question mark next season, and Mackey provides solid size and strength and balanced blocking skills. He's unlikely to be a first round draft pick by the time it's all said and done, but Mackey should be a solid contributor for all four years of his college career.​

King.png
    -COACH'S THOUGHTS-
    Clint King is another depth signing. He lacks coverage ability and top speed to play linebacker at BYU and will likely serve as a strong side defensive end. He will be looking at an immediate redshirt, giving him time to develop at his new position under the tutelage of a great defensive coaching staff.​

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Wow already some early signings. ....Congrats CP.
    Hopefully my recruiting goes good this year.

6. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

[​IMG]

UCLA announced the signing of 3, George Graves is a High School WR but will move to TE in Westwood. The Bruins are very young at this postion so expect Graves to be in the mix next fall. FS Matt Perry will redshirt as Soph. Tevin McDonald has a hold of the starting position. DE Justin Newsome adds size (270lbs) to the Bruin defensive front, a JC transfer from Long Beach City College, Justin will have every opportunity in the spring to get in the Bruin dline rotation.​

7. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Three insta commits. Maybe should of had more but my internet shit on two of my TOP targets who have me #1. Hopefully i remain #1 for W2 and i can snatch them up as well. The defensive recruitment continues.

8. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

My Recruiting FROZE again during Week #1 like last year...if it didn't work again I may go crazy

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joe_THEDREAM

Man O man. Too bad they don't give commishes the power to throw out recruiting results like with game results.

10. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Joe_THEDREAM im really hoping that the results saved....if not i wont be a happy camper...i remember logging on Week 2 last year and seeing all red arrows and knew something was up haha

11. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Aaaaaaand it did the same thing again!! You've gotta be joking

12. Joe_THEDREAM

Try doing it via the web next time. Might help you out. That really sucks :(

13. Joe_THEDREAM

[​IMG]

Michigan's Rolling again with 3 top 150 recruits and 1 3* DE that looks to translate to DT. Our secondary is going to be ridiculous here in a few years!​

14. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

OnIowa, that happened to me the first couple of weeks in Season 1 at FAU, I feel your pain man. Between that and every scholarship I offered someone being 0 recruiting points, I almost broke my TV.

• Like Like x 1
  15. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

I am on the verge...sucks trying to catch up to some of the big programs when you can't get the recruiting class you're trying to. Says i didnt offer any schollys week 1....i offered like 8

16. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

all week 1 instant commits

recruits.png

just like that, im halfway done for the season!!!! lol

17. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

18. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

You know its been slow in recruiting when your only commitment so far is a punter.... at least hes a :3stars:

19. Joe_THEDREAM

20. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

This might be a pretty damn good year for the Cougars if I can get a few chips to fall my way...

21. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Hawkeyes Announce First Signing of the Year

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

-COUGARS SIGN WASHINGTON H.S. STAR-

Untitled.png

-COACH'S THOUGHTS-

Antonio Hunt is a player that we're really excited about. He's an absolute stud physically, measuring in at a rock-solid 6-2, 235. At 17, he benches nearly 400 pounds and squats almost 550 pounds, and he's a guy who spends all of his free time in the weight room... yet he maintains a sub-4.6 40. Hunt excels at the point of attack, with plus block shedding abilities and strong pursuit skills. While he may see a move to defensie end early in his career, his coverage skills are strong enough where he can be a dominant strong side linebacker. Look for Hunt to find his way into the lineup on day one.​

23. Joe_THEDREAM

Saw you were in on him. Good work.

24. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Big week for Auburn recruiting this week we had top recruits visiting many we are locked in battles with other users....this week will determine witch way we go for the rest of the year...

25. Joe_THEDREAM

I'd probably move him to DE if you were playing a zone blitz scheme that your end drops a lot in.

• Like Like x 1