Y2 Recruiting Home

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ChildPlease9, Sep 9, 2012.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Detailed in this thread are the recruiting efforts of The Blue Chips.​

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Well, I lost all my scouting time... sweet!

4. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Shit happened to me last year it sucks big donkey nads

• Like Like x 2
  5. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    At least I'm on a even ground with someone then. :)

Btw, post the link to the doc if you want us to input our own info to it.

6. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Added above :)

7. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

The Minnesota Golden Gophers have received a verbal commitment from the following players:

Leroy McCauley, OLB (Oshkosh, WI) ***

McCauley is an undersized linebacker (6-1, 206) who displays all of the necessary tools to accel at the position. While not fast, McCauley does a good job of tracking ball carriers and making tackles. He's also adept at shedding blocks to find the ball carrier which somewhat negates his lack of size. McCauley is not an elite pass defender but shows better than adequate cover skills. The biggest knock on McCauley is his conditioning. If he showed a better commitment to his weight training and endurance he could be an above average player at the Division I level.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bbrech0610

bbrech0610 Walk On

Tyrell Bradford, T (Elizabethton, TN) ***

Purdue inked their first commitment of the Class of 2013 today, receiving a verbal commitment 3-star T Tyrell Bradford of Elizabethton, TN. Bradford is a 6-8, 264 lb. run blocker who has a huge frame that can be further filled out. The newcomer will not be expected to contribute right away. With two redshirt juniors anchoring each end of the Purdue offensive line, Bradford will be expected to develop for a year before competing for a starting position as a sophomore.

Side note: I noticed my scholarships available is not updated in the Google Doc above. Did I miss a notification about how we are supposed to edit that document myself or is that being handled by ChildPlease9 ??? If so, I have 21 scholarships available (20 after this signing).

• Like Like x 2
  9. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

You can edit it yourself using the link at the bottom left. Adjusting your own tab should adjust your numbers on the first tab (except national rank)

10. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Washington State's only signing thus far:

mccarty.png

• Like Like x 2
  11. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Kentucky's Signings So Far:

Oh wait.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Indiana Hoosiers Recruiting Update
    The Hoosiers have signed 2 recruits so far this year. Class is currently ranked 49th, 10th in the Big Ten.

ScreenHunter_914 Sep. 28 12.55.jpg ScreenHunter_915 Sep. 28 12.56.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. soxandgators

• Like Like x 2
  14. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Indiana Hoosiers Recruiting Update
    The Hoosiers have signed 3 more recruits to bring their total to 5. Class is currently ranked 45th, 8th in the Big Ten.

ScreenHunter_953 Oct. 01 18.12.jpg ScreenHunter_954 Oct. 01 18.12.jpg ScreenHunter_955 Oct. 01 18.13.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Wow - Washington signed Henry Pym. What position? ATH< prolly. I can see him being a fullback, or a short guard.

• Like Like x 1
  16. soxandgators

The one guy I landed isn't worth even posting here he is a 3 star fill in. Hopefully I will have a few guys to show off soon.(y)

17. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I updated everyone's recruiting tab on the main page. Yes, that's right. Our fearless leader is #123 in country.

[​IMG]

18. soxandgators

Sorry guys still no new recruits committed....But i did get a soft commit so maybe in 2 days i got a guy to post

19. bbrech0610

bbrech0610 Walk On

The Purdue Boilermakers finally landed another recruit after FS Barrett Garrett (yes, that is his real name) verbally committed. The Greensburg, Ind. product is the 14th rated free safety in the Class of 2013 and has a 3-star rating. Garrett has really come on during his senior season and could push for a starting position as a true freshmen. The Boilermakers have a lot of holes to fill with 19 scholarships still open but hope that by signing Garrett, it will entice other prospects to commit to Purdue soon.

• Like Like x 1
  20. bbrech0610

bbrech0610 Walk On

Apparently the Barrett Garrett signing worked, as Purdue added three more verbal commitments last week, including the stalwart of Purdue's 2013 class.

The Boilermakers coaching staff was ecstatic to receive a phone call from G Tom Robinson stating he was committing to Purdue. The Kerrville, Texas product is a lean, athletic guard that the coaching staff believes will become a starter right away. At 6-4, 264 pounds, the 3-star prospect spent several weeks atop Purdue's recruiting board and will now don the black and gold next year.

Purdue also added another 3-star guard from Texas in J.J. Douglas. At 6-3, 315 pounds, Douglas is much larger than Robinson and also could see playing time next year.

Finally, the Boilermakers added SS Jay Miles. At 6-5, 198 pounds, the Streetsboro, Ohio native has a big frame that needs to be filled out a little more before he can become a consistent contributor. The 3-star safety is the second safety in the Class of 2013 after Garrett announced his intentions to sign with Purdue last week.