(Y2) Week 10 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Good Luck Guys

2. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Bears lose 47-37 to Texas A&M. The offense put up 530 yards and 37 points with the backup QB, but it still wasn't enough.

4. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

[​IMG]
    Late mental errors cost the Golden Eagles as they drop their 4th game of the season. With a chance late in the game to tie or even take the lead Southern Miss had 4 holding calls, 3 of them on 3rd down conversions, which was just devastating. To add insult to injury, Golden Miss was driving with 40 seconds left and threw a pick right to the defense. This loss killed any hope for Southern Miss to make it to the C-USA title game.

5. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

WKU1.JPG
    WKU2.JPG
    WKU3a.JPG
    WKU3b.JPG

The Mean Green slipped past the Hilltoppers of Western Kentucky after QB Riley Dodge was knocked out of the game with a mild concussion. QB Chase Baine came in but was ineffective. After the half, True Freshman QB Nate Whiteside came into the game and lead a couple of successful drives to help the Mean Green pull out the W.

6. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

ASU picks up a win on the road vs ULL 32-14

7. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Trojan's Cruise Past FIU

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

9. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Fresno 21- LA Tech 24​

I call this the IF, ANDS and BUTS game.​

IF i had not turned the ball over 6 times I would have won AND if he had not returned and Fumble and Int for 6 I could have won BUT he did and I LOST.​

So here goes 1st drive he gets a pick 6. We down 7 zip. 2nd drive I score on a long pass 7-7. End of 1st. 2nd QT I come out an throw a pick 6 14-7. After a nice drive I score with 24 sec left and tie the game 14-14. I kick off DEEP in the back of the end zone he returns it to the 4 on a great return. He then pokes it in with 5sec left in the half. 21-14 Half.​

3rd QT lots of picks no scoring​

4th QT I drive and score with 5 min left in the game to tie 21's. He starts a drive but it stalls I get the ball back with decent field poss and start moving the ball. He picks off a pass and the makes a big play to get in FG range. I iced him, he was clutch from 41 barley. 24-21 as time expires.​

I am still kicking myself for the T.O.s held U at 100 yards from the line of Scrimmage and lost. While I threw for 300+..​

Great job at finding a way to win. Great Game Iowa!!​

11. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Fred Limbo

You definitely outplayed me that game, my offense couldn't get anything going. I had some breaks go my way which definitely turned the tide in the game. It was definitely an exciting one though, its always a blast playing you.

12. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well i would not say I out played you the score is evident of who out played who....stats are not everything. Was defiantly a fun game.

13. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Ford and I got disconnected twice, was real late, decided to sim it. I came out the victor. I was leading and had the ball when we disconnected the second time. Ford is tough on the sticks. Best i've ever played against with user picks.