(Y2) Week 12 College Game Day

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Aug 31, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

(Y2) Week 12 College Game Day

[YOUTUBE]I_lIB1VEmVc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]VS[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This week College Game Day comes to you from the home of the #1 Ranked Alabama Crimson Tide. The Iron Bowl. This game is always a big rivalary game but more is at stake this year with Bama coming in ranked #1 in the country and looking to win the National Championship. Kirk whats you take on the game?
    [​IMG]
    Number 19 Auburn has been one of the hottest teams in the country as of late. Coach Dean has gotten his team to step up their play all sides of the ball. He has already knocked off the number on team in the country once this year when UGA was ranked #1. There wont be any special speeches needed for this game. The Tigers will be fired up and ready to silince the crowd here today. Coach JFunk better bring his A game. There will be lots of hard hits in this one. I say Auburn pulls off another upset and stops their in-state rival from reaching the BCS Title Game.

[​IMG]
    Bama will not the home crowd down today. They have played great ball the entire season not just as of late like Auburn. Bama has to much talent to be stopped. Coach JFunk will get his run game going and throw around to his big playmakers. The Defense will pressure the Tigers from the opening kick. The Tigers dont stand a chance. Bama is looking to make a statement in this game on their way to the SEC and BCS Championship.

[​IMG]
    Bama wins this one 24-17

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Excellent job GSU

I am going to have to go against my boy on this one....Dean upsets Alabama 31-30

Goes for two and wins on final play of the game!!!

Mad FN chaos in the CoC!!!

3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

You know I always hated you.

Thanks for the props GSU. Hopefully it comes to fruition.

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Dean is on fire right now, but I think Alabama just has too much talent for the TIgers this year. I will say it is Alabama-38 Auburn-35.

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Sometimes you just dont have enough horses, Alabama too talented, as much as an upset helps me Bama wins 35-28