(Y2) Week 12 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y2) Week 12 News/Updates

Post em here!

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU done just a bye week

3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina is done as well. The Gamecocks are ready for the season finale and huge rivalry game against the other team from the home state, Clemson. I am actually fairly worried about this one, they seem to have given trouble to a few users this year, and since they are rivals they will always play me tough, like they did last year when they came within 7 points.

4. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami improves to 10-1 with an UGLY 31-14 win over the pesky Buffs from Colorado. Rodney Stewart scored on an 80-yard run on the first play from scrimmage, but Colorado could only net 3 more yards on the ground on 19 carries for the rest of the game. Jacory Harris threw 1 touchdown and 3 interceptions before being knocked out of the game before halftime, then in the 4th quarter, backup quarterback Blake Booker broke his ribs and will be out for the rest of the season.
    Miami will look to avenge last season's heartbreaking loss to Virginia and clinch a spot in the ACC Championship Game where a rematch with Florida State awaits.

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

uga coast's in this one beating ncst without coach wreck is resigned 35-10. also colorado played everyone tough...what did trude do to them

6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

It seems that way, doesn't it. He shook the hornets' nest then booked it out of town. That was definitely one of my hardest games of the season, by far the hardest of my CPU games.

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland picks up their 6th win of the season with 35-30 win over Boston College

8. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

yea i struggled also was weird

9. Iron Mickey

Well Bama takes out Auburn two years in a row...seems when i pick against Funk he wins...

10. Iron Mickey

must be a love/hate thing

11. Dean

Dean Walk On

Auburn lost Michael Dyer on the 2nd series of the game and it was over then. Cant get 1 dimensional vs Bama, there too good rushing the qb and defending the pass

12. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

lol well i was neutral. but i guess this could help me in a way. This will be more even after this season as the talent lvl evens out

13. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Congrats Jfunk on the win. It looks like the SEC Championship is going to be a good one between Alabama and Georgia.

14. Iron Mickey

have you seen that S.O.B.'s recruiting class?

And here's your chance to be the biggest ass and spoil everything for Alabama!!! LMAO

15. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

lol trent richardson 300 rush yard jeez that will kill you. and yea i seen his class, they are no better than anyone elses...only 5 stars make immediate impacts this year, 4 stars are hit or miss. Also Im looking foward to it, i have enough talent to hang and thank god aaron murray will be back.

16. Iron Mickey

Funk,

what the fuck was that fat shit D-Line doing in coverage? I hope that was designed you cheesy asshole

in coverage is the last place that fat hunk of shit should be!!

17. Dean

Dean Walk On

When he picked it, I started laughing.

18. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

That performance by Richardson may have helped Alabama clinch its third straight Heisman Trophy.

19. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

If bama brings his A+ game with murray back I think he game win the SECOND championship game

20. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Mizzou holds on 35-13 against KState. Bye Week, Akron, and then a rematch against Tuco and OU.

21. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

The Sooners click offensively but give up too many passing yards to a dude named after a car (Seth Dodge), win 49-28.

Now they get BIG

22. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

That was what we call a "zone blitz." Use them every now and them and maybe you would have a winning record dickhead.

23. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Yeah Trent tore it up but I gotta give the credit to the big boys up front on that one. They blocked their asses off. It was kind of a double edged sword because he broke five long TD runs so it took away from my time of possession and allowed Dean to get his offense clicking. It turned out well in the end but at the time I was thrilled at the two 60 yarders he broke in the 4th quarter.

24. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

1 think 19 carries for 301 yds and 5 TD's locks up the Heisman if it wasnt already, Nice win JFunk

25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Only locks it up because I've rested Burkehead for no apparent reason. Can't remember if I have a Week 13 game (I should because I think I sit at 11 games at the moment) but Burkehead will make sure Mr.Richardson will need the extra game he'll have to take my rushing title:)