(Y2) Week 13 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by King_CEPS_11, Sep 1, 2010.

1. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

(Y2) Week 13 News/Updates

Post em here

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Oops posted this at the same time. You can go ahead and delete it.

3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

A 17-17 game at half and a 20-17 South Carolina lead at the start of the fourth quarter turn into a 48-24 blowout. The Clemson Tiger decide they would rather let the Gamecocks have the ball turning the ball over three times on their on side if the 50, one of which was returned for a touchdown by Holloman. The turnovers lead to points as USC cruises to victory after three quarters of pure frustration. The win gives the Gamecocks their second 10 win season in a row. Not only is it the first back-to-back 10 win season for the South Carolina program it is only the third time in school history they have won 10+ games. The #7 ranking is also the highest the Gamecocks have ever been ranked in a season.

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

uga keep up the dominance of the other school 35-0. keeping the horses low trying to stay healthy for the sec champ game.

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU travelled to the Swamp and barely prevailed 35-32, it wasnt looking good for The Noles down 10 going into the 4th quarter but i got some key turnovers and some offense to pull out the victory.

FSU 12-0 and heading to ACC Championship games with no blemishes

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

[​IMG]
    #1 ALABAMA

VERSUS

[​IMG]
    GEORGIA

IT'S GOING DOWN!!!

7. DrunkenSoldier

I think Saban goes down regularly, how do u think he gets all those recruits

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Man, I just had a terrible game. I was thinking Colorado was going to give me a challenge but it was nothing like that. I found myself kneeling on the ten yard line with 10 seconds to go to avoid hitting 70 points. Man, that was terrible.

I will admit:

-I was trying to study for the Soldier of the Month board (wife was quizzing me) and wasn't paying attention and didn't sub in my my 2nd string offense. A Burkehead 97 TD run put us up by 35. I apologize for that. I'll take any punishment. My formation subs threw me off.

-I returned a pick 6 early in the fourth for my 56th point. I should of just went out of bounds but I know my LBs won't have that many opprotunities for a TD so I ran it in. I apologize for that as well.

To avoid 70 points:

-I had another opprotunity to take in a pick 6 but I ran out at 20 yard line and chewed clock. I tried to chew as much clock as possible but they opened up a big ass hole and I had no choice but to go into the endzone (I was gonna kick a FG) for my 63rd point.

-I had another opprotunity for a TD (HB Dive) but again stepped out at the one and that's when I kneeled the ball over to them.

That's all, that was a terrible game. Normally the 2-9 rival will give you a run for your money but Colorado really laid down. I was not expecting that at all.

~JeRz~

9. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

well jerzy if tuco blowsit mabey next year you can represent the big 12

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

My problem is that I never win anything important:)... I'm all bark and no bite...

11. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Whoa! Talk about me or talk about my mom but NOBODY talks about The Coach like that. :cool:

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I think they used to say the same thing in Toledo... and East Lansing... and Baton Rouge... and Miami lol

13. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i will talk about that piece of shit all day long!!! but i will wait until we play Nov 6th!!! Saban will DIE IN DEATH VALLEY!!!(y)

14. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

lmao....thats a good one.

Grambling State has a better chance at beating Alabama this year!!

15. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Yep and their loss is our gain. That's what everyone misunderstands. Yeah we love Saban but and it would suck if he decided to leave but fuck it, look what he did to our program. He brought it out of the realm of mediocrity and back where it belongs, at the top of college football. And he did it in 3 YEARS! And in the process loaded us with talent. If he were to leave I believe we would be just fine and I'm positive we could find a coach to come coach his players.

Oh another bitter LSU fan, go figure. :rolleyes: Just like I said before you should thank Saban for what he did to your program. Miles only NC was with Saban's players and look what he has done since then. NOT A DAMN THING. If he was half the coach Saban is then he would be dominating with all the talent Saban left and all the talent that he has there. And for the record we are going to destroy The Bayous Bengals right there in front of every purple pansy fan they have in Death Valley. There is a reason the used to say "The Tide Doesn't Lose in Baton Rouge." We'll see ya then, if Miles doesn't get fired before then. You should probably go focus on UNC and not worry about what Bama is doing.(y)

16. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

wait a min! i would die if GSU ever played Bama. GSU will settle for LA Tech this year. but LSU is a different story. JFUNK i will make sure to have you on speed text for the game buddy and any other BAMA FAN!!! yup i said it

17. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

WE'LL BE WAITING!!!!! AND TELL MRS. JONES MR. PETTERSON HAS SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR HER!!!!
    [YOUTUBE]u_v9JQE7tLo[/YOUTUBE]

18. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

lol that video is cute...patrick peterson is good i can admit that, best in the nation mad respect after seeing him play bama and others but......AJ Green made peterson his bitch and it wasnt even funny.

19. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami gets revenge on Virginia in a big way, 56-7, and sets up the long awaited ACC Championship Game matchup the powers that be always wanted when they setup the divisions...11-1 Miami will take on 12-0 Florida State. Hide the women and the children!!!

20. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC beats a freakin beast of an Oklahoma team, 31-23....honest to God, I don't know how we did it. OU gets out to a 17-7 lead behind the running game of Jermie Calhoun, but fizzled midway through the 2nd qtr only to score 6 points the rest of the way.

Great game Tuco. Turnovers proved to be the big difference in this game.

21. DrunkenSoldier

Nice win RTP

22. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Thank You kind sir!

23. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

thanks rtp you have given the dawgs hope

24. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Turnover margin will almost always tell the tale of the game. Both I had were in the fourth quarter. Made a terrible read on a pass in the flat that went pick six and Calhoun unforgivably fumbles on my next drive after he picked up a first down.

But hey, that is college football- as much as you love it, it usually breaks your heart.

gg man

25. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Thank you RTP...ACC Championship Game just got bigger!!!