(Y2) Week 13 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Schedule coming soon

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Ended up beating Utah State 50 something to 28. Took a transfer failed and two supersims... had to jump in during the third quarter of the last supersim to actually win. BYU wraps up season with 11-1 record, only loss at the hands of Tennessee.

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Beat The Gamecocks 49-0 but got TF.....supersimmed a 16-13 win or something like that.....in the game that tf'ed dyer had 4tds and my back up mason had 2 ruching and a rec td....anyway that dont count.......on to bama

4. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

-- BYE WEEK --

Bruins celebrate division title while preparing for crosstown rival U$C.

5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Crimson Tide Take Care of Wildcats
    Turns Attention to Auburn

6. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Denard Robinson and Michigan VIOLATE Purdue​
    63-10​
    [​IMG]
    Denard finishes the game with an all time game record of 468 Yards Rushing, 6 TDs (5 Rushing, 1 Passing) the game froze so i don't have the EXACT stats. Basically their LBs couldn't react in time before denard was past them, and not many players in the country are going to catch him from behind. Almost any QB rush play I called I had a chance to score on. Coach Dream after the game had this to say "Denard is the most dynamic playmaker in the country. Hopefully the voters will see what he, and the rest of our team can do after a game like today."​

7. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

The CPU was doing everything they could to deny us but we overcame 2 ridiculous deep ball rocket catches and 2 touchdowns called back due to BS holding calls. We wiped the floor with them in the 4th scoring 22 unanswered points to secure a birth in the BCS title game. Oh and of course it froze during highlights.

[​IMG]

8. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Hawkeyes slip by Penn State 17-14. Big game by my D to force some turnovers. Highlights froze so i've got no stats or anything to give. We play Michigan State next week, in what could be a 10-2 finish for the Hawks who are currently ranked #12

9. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Tennessee over Vandy bigggggg.

The Vols take out their aggression from their lost to Arkansas on Vandy. Tennessee ironed out some kinks and looks to continue their improvement against Kentucky Week 14 before the SEC Championship game against Auburn or Bama.

10. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

lsu vs ole miss.png

LSU defense is lacking down the stretch

11. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

espncfb.jpg
    ACC4.jpg
    Florida State wins against conference foe Maryland to remain perfect in conference play. The 'Noles were once again paced on offense by HB Chris Thompson as he rushed for over 100 yards again and going over the 1000 yard mark on the season. The 'Noles will wait to see who they will face in the ACC Conference Championship as it looks like another matchup with Virginia Tech in Charlotte is in the making.

Terps1.JPG
    Terps2.JPG
    Terps3a.JPG
    Terps3b.JPG