(Y2) Week 3 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, Aug 18, 2010.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

(Y2) Week 3 News/Updates

Post em when you get em!

2. Dean

Dean Walk On

Auburn opens conference play with a 38-14 win over Mississippi St

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland gets manhandeld by JCA and Da U 34-0. Game was over after the 1st half. To much talent for the Terps to overcome. They faced the 2nd team players of Da U the entire 2nd half

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina jumps out to a 14-0 lead only to see Georgia rattle off 45 unanswered. The Gamecocks just didn't have enough talent to stay in the game after the quick start.

I am quickly realizing that in order for me to have a chance I have to play almost perfect. My team is just not as talented as the upper echelon teams. Even my best players that I really like are not even close to as good overall as some of the teams. Also I really miss Garcia, he was only a high 80 rating but he put the ball where it needed to be, where as my 83 Clifford is sooo erratic. But I just need to stay patient and know that eventually I will catch up.

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Good game GSU, it was just the back up running backs and quarterback, don't feel too bad.
    Miami is now 3-0 and travels to South Florida next week.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Damn, got a 14-0 jump on him too?

Are you still recruiting to run the triple option? Cause I would say that would close the talent gap if you had the horses for that offense.

7. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya i know, the game started out great. I drive right down the field and score then on the kick off he fumbles and I score two or three plays later, and then the bottom just fell out. Clifford started throwing a couple picks and overthrowing wide open guys on third down and I could never get any momentum back.

Right now no, but if I don't get a few guys on my list this year I am going to seriously consider recruiting for it next year. We will just see how it goes, because until recently I really like my offense and felt really comfortable with it, but I'm not so sure anymore.

8. runthepound

The Heels go down in a game that was great until a disconnect with just under 5 minutes left in the game with UNC up 17-10. After about a 10 minute reconnect, UNC forgets how to play and the Cornhusker fans get back in it and help rally their to a 14-3 run to end the game. :( Heck of a game Jerzey and I hope we can renew this dynasty for the next couple of seasons! You played a great game man!

Heels looks to rebound from their loss in week 4 against rival NC State.

9. Iron Mickey

The National Champs fall. The polls are going to be moving around big-time after this week.

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You should of heard my reaction when the finish th cpu option popped up, you'd thought I was winning. We'll never know how that one would of ended but it was going to be an exciting finish. That was a fun game for me, win or lose. Don't know what happened on the restart but even that game became a nailbiter.

Great Game... score from restart- 24-17

11. runthepound

I'm still pissed :mad: My personal internet problems are going to be the death of me.

The Heels are down but not out! There is still alot to play for.

12. Iron Mickey

OSU gets their ass kicked 42-0

5 fumbles=no chance

13. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Luck was on my side in this one. Bama rolls to 3-0.

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What are you trying to do? Get moved to the Big East?!:D

15. Iron Mickey

After that loss.....YES!!! LMAO

That was the worst game I have ever been part of....by far. On top of the fact Alabama is by far the best team in the country and has 95+ players across the board, the CPU fucks me in the ass all game with fumbles I cant control.

But on the other side, i knew my chances were slim from the get-go.

16. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

damn, tough loss. Those games are the worst. I hate when I throw interceptions, but at least you can blame that on yourself. Fumbles really get to me, because it almost seems like the comp. is out to get you. My FSU game in Pride I had Cooper fumble falling into the endzone with a minute left and that would have given me the lead, haha.