(Y2) Week 5 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Week 5 has been up since about 2 am

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Bears survive a big second-half comeback to beat Fresno 27-24. Both offenses performed well, but the story of the game was the Baylor defense forcing three interceptions. Baylor takes a two week pause in the season before delving back into Big XII play, hosting Oklahoma State in week eight.

3. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

North Texas outlasts the N.C. State Wolfpack on overtime to improve to 3-1 on the season going into Conference play.

NCS1.JPG NCS2a.JPG NCS2b.JPG NCS3.JPG NCS4.JPG

4. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Ruston, LA -

It wasnt pretty, but the Bulldogs won yet another game as they beat their second Big Ten foe of the year in the Illinois Fighting Illini. After being 10 down in the first quarter, the Bulldogs answered with a big interception return for a touchdown and that would be it. Louisiana Tech never looked back, propelled by 4 interceptions and some big runs on the ground from a variety of individuals. Another big game comes next week as Tech attempts to take down its second Top 25 team of the year when they play San Diego State.

Louisiana Tech - 20
    Illinois - 17

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Out look was bleak going into the half down 20-3. A pick six by my MLB put us at 20-10. Then after a 3 and out I hit my true fresh WR warren 6'5" 93 speed on a streak for 6points on a 3rd down play mad the game 20-17. CP gave me fit's all day and did a great job scrambling with his QB on key 3rd downs. He scored to go up 27-17. I managed to score with 3 min left to give my self a chance but my D could not get him off the field as he got 1st down after 1st down and ran out the clock.
    Great Game CP

6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

[​IMG]

HATTIESBURG, MS -- The Southern Miss Golden Eagles were able to ride on the back of their defense to a 17-7 win over Coach capp34 and the #11 SDSU Aztecs. The Golden Eagles knew they had to contain the Aztecs main threats on offense, RB Hillman & WR Sandifer, if they had any chance at a victory and they were able to do just that. "We loaded the box early, we know were weak upfront and had to put a lot of bodies on the LOS if we had any chance at stopping their run game," and Southern Miss did just that holding Hillman to 8 rushes for 28 yards and no TDs. Kendrick Hardy would add the first points of the game taking a dive up through the middle of the defense for a 46 yard TD; Boehme would add a late FG and Southern Miss would go into half up 10-0. The 2nd half started with a bang, as Desmond Johnson would take the fly sweep down the right sideline for a 69 yard TD on the first play of the 2nd half. This would be a game changer as SDSU felt the pressure and began going to the air. Southern Miss would play the pass just as well as the run forcing 5 interceptions and 5 sacks on the evening. SDSU would score late on a beatifully execute 2 min drill taking the ball the entire length of the field, but it was to little to late. Great game capp, look forward to the rematch!

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

EMU vs CMU

[​IMG]

Ryan Jenkins, freshman RB, goes crazy 18 carries 200 yards and 4 TDs. It's his breakout party. The freshman gets in his groove. Eastern really presented no challenge. We handled them easily. Just kept giving Jenkins the ball and he'd out run everyone. Eastern is terrible.​

8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

16th Ranked Cornhuskers Bring Trojans Back to Reality

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On