(Y2) Week 8 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Good Luck Guys

Ill post schedule in a few

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

#4 Bears fall to #25 OK State. The Cowboys scored on all but two drives, and Coach Berta was going crazy on the sideline without control of the defense. The Bears were forced to throw 67 passes in an attempt to come back after falling 21-0 in the first half. It was a rough game for the #4 surprise team after two straight bye weeks, as rust definitely played a role.

3. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

NT11_19.jpg
    North Texas Mean Green come out of the gates slow but pulled away from the Ragin' Cajuns late in the 2nd half.
    ULL1.JPG
    ULL4.JPG
    ULL2.JPG

4. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

SDSU uses a big 2nd quarter to take down WVU

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Trojans Defend Their Home Turf With Win Over Red Wolves

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Trojans welcomed Coach Sabo's Red Wolves and their very dangerous rushing attack to Troy Alabama for a conference showdown. Last year the two teams went back and forth and the Trojans struggled to slow down the Arkansas State rushing attack. Coming into this years match-up were expecting more of the same and the Red Wolves brought in a two headed attack that combined had rushed for almost 1,000 yards. The Trojans were looking to play sound defense and minimize the big plays that hurt them last year while in turn relying on their rushing attack to keep the ball away from the Red Wolves. Fortunately for the Trojan fans that is what Troy was able to do. The Trojans kept the ball on the ground and chewed up yards and clock while the defense worked to avoid the big play. The formula worked all day as the Trojans were able to grind out a 21-0 win over Arkansas State.

Great game by Coach Sabo. I enjoyed the good ole fashion style of football.

7. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Well another crazy game, this time with Northern Illinois. Chippewas pulled it out 35-31. Check out Dynasty wire for some stats and highlights. Had some great EA game play with WR's punching through my DB's body to reel in TD passes. Complete garbage. Overall we played a solid game. Trying to key the "Square" wr i ended up diving my safety to give up a TD, couldn't help but laugh. Late in the game, with my tackle and big hit set to conservative, on 4th down and 1 to the end zone, their RB breaks 3 tackles and takes it in for a score. Couldn't help but laugh over that one too. Highlights on dynasty wire. Game ended with NIU catching a pass on my 5 and having time run out. Their QB ducks my DE, then gets the ball off JUST in time. I was able to limit their Impact WR, but their RB got some good runs in.

Overall, this puts us in the drivers seat for the MAC. Were trying to go back to back babayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[​IMG]

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Fresno wins over Utah St

ScreenHunter_05 Aug. 15 13.41.gif

Fresno RB by comity this week with 2 HB over a 100. Fresno's ground game is in full effect and working well while the pass game continues to struggle. This was the 1st WAC game of the year and the Bulldogs win easily.

9. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17