(Y2) Week 9 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Schedule coming in the AM

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

-COUGARS AVENGE LOSS, BEAT DEFENDING CHAMPS ON ROAD-

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Looks like it included the same highlight twice and left out an interception... I'm having real player issues

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

In michigans first appearance in Nebraska, it was a CLOSE one. Luckily, I was able to limit their offense to two field goals. Denard got knocked out early, so the freshman Sanders needed to step in. He completed for total passes, two to our receivers, two to nebraska. Needless to say, we went with our run game. Sneider and Smith took over with a punishing power run game out of the Strong I and the Wishbone. Our OL fired off and put some people on their ass allowing our speedy backs to get some space and make some things happen. Were happy with the W and hope to get denard back next week!

5. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Notre Dame has a bye and we will use it to prepare for the stretch run.

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

bye week here

7. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

raycom.jpg
    ACC4.jpg
    Florida State hosted the Blue Devils from Duke in an ACC Conference game this Saturday and controlled every aspect of the game from the very start. 'Noles Freshman QB Darren Bonner had a breakout game in just his 3rd career start. Bonner went 17/26 with 329 yards with 6 TD's with 1 INT. Bonner threw 5 of his 6 TD's in the 1st half of the contest. The Blue Devils managed to shut down the 'Noles dangerous running attack making them rely more on the pass than they usually do. 'Noles WR's made it look easy against the lowly Blue Devils and True Freshman Josh Horton had a breakout game as well amassing 4 receptions for 57 yards and 2 Big TD receptions. Duke couldn't get anything going in either the passing or run game, being shut down in every facet of the game. Duke QB Sean Renfree was sacked 10 times and being pressured into throwing 3 INT's. The Seminoles host conference rival Clemson next week.

DUKEPic.JPG
    DukePic2.JPG
    DUKE1.JPG
    DUKE2.JPG
    DUKE3a.JPG
    DUKE3b.JPG

8. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

[​IMG]

UCLA continues its dominanace in the Pac-12 South as Arizona falls victim to the Bruin attack. QB Brett Hundley bounced back from a horrible performance against Stanford tossing 3 scores in the the victory over the Wildcats. Arizona was never in the game as the Wildcat offense would commit 6 turnovers, Bruin CB Aaron Hester was the biggest benefactor snatching 3ints in the game. Bruins look to continue the win streak when they travel to Strawberry Canyon to face the Cal Bears.

Bruin Game Stats
    B. Hundley 15-25 208yds 3tds 1int
    M. Jones 12car 81yds 1td
    R. Carroll 9rec 182yds 3tds
    A. Abbott 4ttckls 2ints

9. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I played Vandy and won but got the ol transfer failed.....so I simmed to get the win and it took me 4 times vandy was kickin my but muahaha any way I finally got a win to come up. Wish the TF would get fixed this is crazy

10. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

11. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Tide Falls to Vols
    Afterwards Crimson Tide Staff Begins Process of Evaluating the Program

Well played game by ChaoticUT he had me total confused and frustrated the entire game. The Vols right now have the Tide singing that old loser's song "What till next year!!".

12. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

[​IMG]

Coach ChaoticUT improves his win streak to 2 over rival Bama

b.JPG

All the breaks seem to go the Vols way as they had the advantage in most of the stat categories and most importantly, in the luck category. It was a defensive affair for most of the 1st quarter as the Vols struck first with a minute left on a Bray to Z. Rogers 16 yard TD pass. Next came the luck, as Bray lobbed up an under thrown streak to D. Rogers and he was able to leap up, catch it, and some how sneak away from the DB for a score. Bama would have a tough time sustaining drives for most of the games as mental errors (penalties, missed blocks, turnovers, ect) would stall them out before they got momentum. To add insult to injury their star RB Lacey would have his best run of the game (see highlight above) only for it to end in a game ending injury on what seemed like a soft hit. We look forward to the battle next year in Tuscaloosa uagrad90

13. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish