(Y3) 2012 Bowl News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y3) 2012 Bowl News/Updates

Post your results here men. Good luck to you all!

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC takes out frustration on West Virginia, winning 55-21.

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU beats LSU 38-28 in the Chick fil a Bowl, racking these Chick Bowls up 2 in a row

4. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma's Pat O'Hara connects on a 50-yard field goal as time expires allowing the Sooners to win the Rose Bowl, 23-20 over Southern Cal.

Oklahoma was ahead 20-9 with under three minutes left when Barkley completes an out-of-his-ass 47 yard reception to convert a third and long. The Trojans kick a field goal and then recover a fumble on the ensuing kickoff (not onside). USC scores and gets the two point conversion to tie the game with under a minute left. Landry Jones completes a couple of big passes to get the Sooners in field goal range to set up O'hara's kick. Entertaining game with a cool flyover before the opening kickoff (hadn't see that yet.)

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Georgia defeats Oklahoma St 31-17 in the Cotton Bowl

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Damn I was hoping one of us beats the SEC in our bowl matchups, they just might get the sweep of the best conference in the Crop this year.

Sounds like a fun one, well fun because you won... haven't seen a flyover yet because most my championships/bowls have been in a dome

I rather have the Chick Bowl wins than my Insight/Sun Bowl wins:)

Masterbation also helps relieve frustration:)... good win

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland returned to their 2nd Car Care Bowl in 3yrs. They take care of the Washington Huskies 44-14. Game was over at Halftime with the Terps up 34-7. Backups play entire 2nd half gaining valuable PT before the season ends. RB Porzel had 14car for 130yds and 2TD. Coach is hoping he returns next season and doesn't turn pro

8. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama comes out on top 28-21 on an instant classic in the Fiesta Bowl against Nebraska. Bama's D comes out with probably it's second stop of the whole game on Nebraska's offense and gets the ball back with about :35 seconds left in a tie game and all three timeouts. Bama gets a couple passes including a long 53 yarder to Chris Brown and then Eddie Lacy runs it in from 6 yards out to go ahead. Bama's D went to quarters D and held Nebraska out of the end zone to hold on for the win. Great game as always Jerzey.

9. Dean

Dean Walk On

Auburn caps a great season with a 24-14 win over Ohio State

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Fixed it for ya. Yeah great game. Another heartbreaking loss to the Tide. If I didn't have to play the fourth quarter I probably would of won:)

Side Note: Did y'all hear the news? I won the f*ckin' Heisman!! How did that happen? I wasn't on the Heisman watch list at all this season. Even the game is confused because the news article says the other dude got it but I have the trophy:). I thought Burkehead had a better season last year but I'll take it.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nice win, this may help me stay in the top 10 and fulfill all my goals. Probably not but I hope I still get my 6th star(y)

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

WTF. How did that happen lol. I am looking at the list right now and it shows you as second overall but also having won the Heisman. How weird is that? But congrats I guess you get one taken away and you get another as a freebie lol.

13. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina hangs on to beat Wisconsin 34-31. The great career of Alshon Jeffery comes to an end.

14. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I'm thinking the same thing. Before the bowls I was going through the teams and I was like ok so I need this team to lose and that team to lose lol. Hopefully with the win I jump into the top ten and move up to 6 stars.

15. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

CMU frigged the whole thing up:mad:

16. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

17. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I think you also have to finish the year in the top 5 to get your 6th star, while also completing your goals. Not sure if its right but i remember reading it somewhere.