(Y3) 2012 Season News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y3) 2012 Season News/Updates

Post your results here!!

Do your summaries!! No slacking....4 videos for User games mandatory!! 2 mandatory for CPU games!!

2. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State gets off to a (1-0) start going in to Maryland and rallying from 14 points early in the first half. The new-look offense was explosive minus three critical turnovers. Great game GSU., I would like to warn the ACC bout QB McGloin and game breaker tailback Porzel, McGloin was on target all game but his WR's had some cruical drops. Porzel can just fly and cut on a dime.

See ya next season in Stillwater GSU

Final:
    Oklahoma St 38
    Maryland 34

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Yeah that was a great game heartbreaking L. We will seek revenage next season. That new offense of yours can really move the ball

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

4 fuckin' verticals... 4th TF game I've lost because of that stupid f'n play... anyway Nebraska falls 17-13...

5. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

haha, when people try to guard the flats, or the middle of the field that play is always open. It seems like you have to pick your poison. I hate that too. You go Man and the slants, posts, and drags are open, but the vertical is covered. If you go zone to cover those plays the verticals are always open. Tough game man. Was that against Bama? If so, damn you kept it close.

6. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Mizzou barely escapes a very tough one against King and his Gamecocks. With less than a minute left FS Matt White for Mizzou attempts to go for the INT to seal the deal, but misses and the Gamecocks take the ball 66 yards to tie the game up. Franklin quickly countered back when he found Marcus Lucas on a flag route that took the ball down to the 4 yard line. 2 Goal line runs later and Mizzou went up 27-20 with 10 seconds left. Most thought the game was over at that point, but a bobbled ball in the endzone on an all-or-nothing Hail Mary at the end almost found a USC receiver. Mizzou barely gets away with a hard fought W.

Awesome game King.

7. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

So true Mizzourah. It's a damn chess match out there. There is literally no way to cover drags, slants, and posts effectively with the man but verticals will destroy a zone. It's all about trying to pick the right defense in the right situation. Jerzey played a great game. Had to change up my offensive strategy a little in the second half but we were able to pull it out with about 5 seconds remaining. Awesome game.

8. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya great game man. Your guys got the job done today and mine didn't. I lost three crucial starters that came out early for the draft and that really killed me in this one. If I had those three guys I think I could have pulled it out. But I'm sure I'll get another chance at the Tigers in the real Columbia next year or the year after.

9. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

I bet you are right, especially if they were in your secondary.
    haha, the real Columbia, huh? Never been to Columbia, SC, but I bet it is crazy having two huge colleges in one small town. I actually applied to Clemson for grad school, but got rejected.

10. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Yepp, all three were in the secondary and they would have been my best three defensive players this year, but sadly they are gone. Lol ya the real Columbia haha. I was just in Clemson over the weekend and it is crazy that there is even a school there you drive through literally the middle of nowhere and then boom there is the school. The people are pretty crazy about their team up there, but it was a cool place.

11. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

@ ceps: we tried to save those 3 guys but your login stuff was screwed up sorry

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Dang for real? I thought they just left. Man that sucks.

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Man... I'm still pissed about that play. Forget about the other 6 he ran to score the winning TD:). I knew it was coming and couldn't stop it. Another thing about the 4 verticals is when you line a WR up in the TE position the game will not tell you their is an extra WR it still considers them a TE. Whatever. Now I have to go through all y'all pass happy guys in the Big 12.

It was a good game. I knew you switched up your strategy but I pissed that one away. That 4th and 18 (4 fuckin' verticals!) took all the momentum from my defense. They stopped playing and I felt it. On the last play I had that play covered. I was trying to disguise a man coverage by coming out in zone but when I tried to audible to man you hiked the ball. Damn, I guess I have to piss in your cornflakes next year. I've been stabbed in the gooch (the area between your scrotum and rectum) with a plastic spoon with anthrax on the tip.

14. Iron Mickey

Funk ran an offensive formation with a WR subbed in the Tight End position?

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

No, I think he ran his from a 4 wide set. I was just talking bout in general. If the play was ran from a 3 wide set you'll never see the 4th WR until the huddle breaks. And also if the user uses the strong slot package. That puts their best WRs on your nickel and dime corners with no prior warning. That's not the user's fault its EA's for not allowing us to have matchups. At the end of the day I just hate that f'n play:)... I'm about to go on OS and bitch and complain about that play. They said they patched it before (or LTP'd it) but I can't tell.

I have no problems with JFunk's use of the play.

16. Iron Mickey

GSU,

I meant to ask you now since I remembered and just watched our entire game film this morning.....

Go to my game film and the 3:15 mark.....WTF was that!!! LMAO...You cheesey burrito!!

Haha...nah in all seriousness did you think you had more pressure or something coming from the right b/c I know my ROLB ran a stunt and looked to be coming free intially but your OL did an excellent job kicking out and picking up the blitz....

So I am just more curious than anything on what the heck you were doing...looks like maybe you just got flustered and lost yourself on the field....lol. I really didnt have a problem with it. Note: GSU is a very good SIM gamer...

Now if you gash me on that play I am calling cheese on you bitch!! Haha

17. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami opens their 2012 campaign with an impressive win over Dean's Auburn Tigers 38-13. Blake Booker was named Player of the Game in his 1st collegiate start completing 13 of his 16 passes for 266 yards 3 touchdowns and 1 interception. The defense played well sacking Auburn quarterbacks 6 times and forcing 3 interceptions.
    Next week Miami travels to Chestnut Hill for a rivalry game with Boston College as the Canes look to improve to 2-0 and win their ACC opener.

18. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

your wrong...you can see where every wr is pre play when the play call screen is counting down. It lists them from left to right where thhey will be on the field so you can adjust properly. its how i can tell if the best reciever is on the inside. you probally never paided attention to how it works though. EA even said this before the game release when they explained how it works, with the CB at Wr and Te, when the game screen tells you a cb is on the field.

19. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Cheese????? no but i really did feel like you where going to get to my QB. didn't even notice how good the Lineman picked up the blitz saw WRs locked down blitz coming just tried to make a play even on the scramble you still almost sacked my ass

20. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

uga loses 44-24, and coach bamaboiking fires his defensive coordinator after 1 game with the 3-3-5 experiment.

side note wow playing true freshman on defense sucks...they are always out of place on run plays, i noticed it during practice also...only have 3 true LBs on my roster the rest are converted DE's. gonna be a long season for uga..

21. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I will punch you in the jejunum if you ever accuse me of cheesing again. You know better than that bitch boy. Just so everyone knows I have a set in my shotgun package with 3 WR and a TE all set out wide. That is the formation in question. I'm sure some other guys have similar formations in their playbooks. Now the four vertical in question was kinda lucky. I was 4th and 18 and I needed something deep. I gambled that it would be zone coverage and the four verticals is hard to stop in zone defense. Luckily my slot receiver is pretty damn fast and got some separation and made a good catch about 20 yards downfield. Then I mixed up my playcalling and drove down the field. Including running draws, screens, outs, and posts. In fact the screen play was the real killer, got deep into Jerzey's territory with that play.

22. Iron Mickey

Cheesamaniac!!!

J/K....I misunderstood what Jerz was saying you fag ass

23. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma clips Florida State 31-7
    gg drunken

24. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Was I the only Big12 team that lost? I'm sorry for embarassing us... now I really feel like a shit bag:)