(Y3) College GameDay Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Sep 22, 2010.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

(Y3) College GameDay Week 10

[​IMG]
    #13 Auburn @ #16 Georgia

[​IMG]
    Well guys its Week 10 and there a lot of teams that control there own destinies for a shot at there Conference Champioship games. There were a lot of Big Wins last week and this week there are 3 key match ups between ranked teams. #25 Texas A&M @ #8 Oklahoma, #25 Texas @ #18 Oklahoma St and are featured game #13 Auburn @ #16 Georgia. Whats your take Kirk.

[​IMG]

Well Oklahoma is coming off a tough loss, but i think there going to bounce back with a big win here, watch for Heisman hopeful Brennan Clay to lead the way with a big game. Oklahoma St is coming of a big win and are all the talk in the nation right now, can they keep this big run alive and land in The Big 12 Championship game? Only time will tell but today they will get a big win to put them one step closer and they will be lead by there upstart QB Clint Chelf as he seems to be getting better every game. And in our marque match up i think Aaron Murray is going to have a big day and lead The Bulldogs to a victory behind this big home crowd.(Crowd erupts and goes Nuts behind the GameDay set)

[​IMG]

Wait, Wait, Wait just a minute I think Micheal Dyer is going to run wild over this Georgia defense today, i hate to disappoint this home town crowd but........

[​IMG]

Auburn wins baby!

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Also QB rankings will be up after Week 10 done, should be interesting as we have had some movers and shakers in both directions.

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

nice write up Drunken

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Nice writeup Drunken, I think the Auburn-Georgia game is gonna be a barnburner. I think that Georgia will end up winning it with a late TD pass.