(Y3) National Championship : Press Conference

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Feb 9, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

National Championship

[​IMG]

Any questions relating to Ohio State and Texas for this year and the Championship game are welcome and will be answered before the game at 6:30 CT.

2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Coach how do you expect to slow down the Texas offense?

What have you seen in your team this year ? Any moment where they've overcome adversity?

Rumor has it you may leave Columbus. Is this true?

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  4. controllerabuser

I think the easiest way.. And it isn't really slowing down their offense by our defense doing it.. But controlling the clock and dictating when they come on the field. The less chances they get on offense the less they can score. We are going to bring pressure. We have the secondary to hang so expect the linebackers and defensive lineman to pin their ears back go full throttle.

This team is strong and doesn't give up. I think the first time we overcame adversity was against USC. We weren't dominated but we weren't able to make plays at the right time which resulted in 3 field goals. We didn't lower our heads, we got back at it and practiced hard, took care of business.

No, that is totally false. I have found my home here.

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    You've had a long time to prepare for this game. Have you try to develop any trick plays?

What will it mean for you and the Buckeyes to won't the BCS?

@controllerabuser

6. controllerabuser

No, no trick plays. We are going to try to stick to our usual game plan. Pound the rock, pass when needed. Taylor Graham has been able to do things that TP never did. Which makes our offense even deadlier.

I don't think it will define this season if we lose but it will definitely be a heart-breaker for the fans. We haven't had much success in the recent past. Including our loss to Oregon last year in the Rose Bowl.

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

@controllerabuser

What's player are you relying on most in this matchup

I heard your close friend Justin beiber called to wish you good luck. What did he think of your chances?