(Y3) Recruiting Home

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by ChildPlease9, Oct 22, 2011.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Recruiting Restrictions
    For NCAA 12, we are instituting a new system for restricting user recruiting classes. Five-star recruits will be capped based on current team prestige. Six-star programs may sign only four five-star recruits, five-star programs may sign only five five-star recruits, four-star programs may sign only six five-star recruits, and so forth. Furthermore, the sum of four-star and five-star recruits may never exceed twelve.

For example, if you are a six-star program, you may sign up to four five-star players. If you sign the maximum of four, your four-star recruits are capped at eight. However, if you sign zero five-star recruits, you may sign up to twelve four-star players.

Three-star recruits and lower are not capped, as long as you stay within your scholarship allotment. As a reminder, one-star recruits do not count towards scholarship limits.

Penalties:

• First Offense: All players causing the user to go over the violated restriction must be cut. Each player cut will result in the loss of two scholarships for the following season.
    • Second Offense: In addition to the penalties outlined for first-time offenders, the user will also lose access to all players in the SPARQ 100 for the following season.
    • Third Offense: In addition to the aforementioned penalties, the user will face a serious discussion with the commissioner and the board about your inability to abide by rules in order to come up with a solution to the problem.

Note: Current program prestige levels must be reported by each user at the start of every season.

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Going to be a hell of a year. Lotta potential battles out there with most top guys having a lot of us on the radars. I've got 10 realistic 5*'s that i believe i'd have a good shot to sign, but, i guess i'll have to settle for 4 of them.

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Recruiting may be the only place where the Cougars don't struggle some this year. Guys are finally starting to show some (albeit not much) interest in the nation's newest 6 star program.

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

EVERYWHERE I LOOK I SEE LSU....BAH

7. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

get used to it!!!!!

w1 washington.png w1 thomas.png w1 mitchell.png w1 marshall.png

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well get all u can and get outa my way

9. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Solid first signing for the Hawkeyes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Joe_THEDREAM

Mitchell is the real deal. Going to be a lot of battles this year ford.

11. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

ARKANSAS LANDS RECRUIT WEEK 1

10-24-2011 3-28-40 AM.png

12. Joe_THEDREAM

To me, looks like a MLB to me.
    [​IMG]

13. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

BATTLE BREAKDOWN
    ERIC JACKSON

jackson.png
    As the number sixteen overall player and top rated defensive lineman, Eric Jackson is bound to draw plenty of attention. At 6-2, 281, Jackson is best suited for a defensive tackle role, although he could perform well as a strong side 3-4 end. The California native is a weightroom junkie, benching 444 and squating 640. He is excellent at the point of attack, with plus power and finesse moves for this stage in development. Jackson drew offers from Alabama, Auburn, and Oklahoma following the first week of recruitment, with LSU, Florida State, Notre Dame, and Michigan on the outside looking in.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Look for Jackson to head to Alabama, choosing to play in the Iron Bowl. Which Alabama team? That has yet to be decided.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

A pretty good one too.

15. Joe_THEDREAM

Have at it fellas. Michigan's not looking at Mr. Jackson.

16. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Always fun when you see your hometown in that game!

In more depressing news... the Vols take a step back in recruiting with no week 1 signings and really no "playermakers" on the board. Looks like we will have to load up on 3 and some 4 stars this year

• Like Like x 1
  17. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Second signing for the Hawkeyes comes with a solid in state player. Not a standout by any means, but will add depth to our secondary.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

BATTLE BREAKDOWN
    JASON CARPENTER
    Carpenter.png

Jason Carpenter may not be the biggest or fastest back, but this kid is a football player. He has average speed and acceleration skills, but Carpenter excels in breaking tackles. He's fairly elusive, with solid agility and a good spin move. Carpenter also is good in pass receiving. He's an every down back, and whoever lands this kid is going to be thrilled with his all around talent. Iowa, Miami, and Florida are in on the Illinois native. Expect Miami to fall out of the race, battling two users who are far better fits in terms of style.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Look for this one to come down to Iowa and Florida.

19. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

John Crow
    Will you lay off of A.J. Perry? Please?

20. John Crow

John Crow Walk On

Just why should I do that?

21. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Because my lowly Cougars need a playmaker and I'd like to get out of this 5 WR crap...and believe it or not, he would help me do that :)

22. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Now this is a recruiting battle, this guy is by far the most talented wr in the class,

rec battle 1.png rec battle 2.png

23. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

My drug of choice...

Untitled.png

• Like Like x 1
  24. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

25. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Man this seems like a slow year recruiting for everyone... not many in-season commits so far!