(Y3) Week 11 Matchups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

(Y3) Week 11 Matchups

Here is what's on tap for week 11. 2 user games which should be dandies and a host of games against weaker CPU opponents.

#1 LSU(shadowofanubis66) vs. #16 Tennessee(illini79)
    Nevada vs. #5 Miami
    Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt
    #6 Ohio State(JFunk34) vs. #2 Notre Dame(Noknee)
    #8 Georgia Tech vs. Virginia
    NC State vs. West Virginia
    #15 Florida State vs. #14 Clemson
    #11 Michigan vs. Minnesota

Game of the week hands down is OSU-ND, that should be a dandy. Pryor vs. Crist. Can't wait to see the result
    Let's have these in Thursday night.

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

let me know when you can play illini79. If you have aim my sn is shadowofanubis66

3. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

i have 2 games tonight but can play anytime at all tom

4. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Hit me up JFunk, I can play all tonight or any time after 3 EST tomorrow.

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I'm good to play in just a bit, probably 30 minutes or so.

6. NDCOLTS1979

my aim is coltjames03. if u want we can probably play around 8:30 or 9 tonight

7. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Look at all this scheduling...I love it. This is how it's done boys.

8. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

GG JFunk, key play was your first pick when I was in the red zone up 7-0. Game changed after that and I couldn't play catch up. I have a complaint filed against my playcalling yet Ohio State stopped my offense pretty well, and he forced me to throw 3 picks... Still unsure why he can stop it if my playcalling is suppose to be unstoppable but whatever.

9. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Yo straight up Noknee I have heard about the complaints against you and I have played you twice now and I don't see what you're doing that pisses people off. Most people I have played run basically the same passing plays you do. You're key is Michael Floyd is damn near uncoverable and Kyle Rudolph is a mismatch against everyone. Tough to stop no doubt, you definitely need a little luck with picks against your O to stop drives. Luckily I had that tonight. Good game man.

10. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Yeah, the one that made me cringe was when I think you had a WR on a crossing route and he got towards the flats, one of my strong safeties moved in the path and might have had a pick six to give me the lead in the 3rd quarter. But he dropped it, and you went on to run it down my throat for the score to put you up by 10.

11. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I spoke to Noknee earlier and it became pretty apparent to me that I made a big ass out of myself. Pretty embarrasing, thus I will dock myself 5 recruiting hours for next week(1st recruiting punishment in this OD). I will get my game in tomorrow by the way.

12. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I was gonna comment on this awhile ago but i stayed out of it. The point was I know how noknee plays and it hasn't changed. The talent on his team determines how successful he is. On that note its funny, 3 turnovers and still scored 28 points on a top 10 team and the words hold down the offense are used.

Back to the point. That issue was between you and him and had nothing to due with the teams or actual cheating in the game on your part. Not only is it not fair to your team, but those 5 hours could also affects the other teams.
    Those 5 hours could be the difference in Michigan signing a player or that player going to any one of the other teams in the dynasties rivals. I would hate for Tennessee to sign a player they need that would have went to Michigan if they used their 5 hours.

All that is need is an apology to noknee for calling him out in your frustration and move on.

13. NDCOLTS1979

Great game shadow turnovers at the end made the score look like a blowout. Great game though. Those 2 pick 6's in the final 4 minutes you got was the game

14. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

yeah the 63-42 scoreline was a bit of a mirage. Coming into the fourth i think you had a 42-35 lead. The only real adjustment i made was containing both de's and playing man. With you running back 5-10 yards with the qb on nearly every play i know my fast de's could cause a good pass rush. It ended up getting 2 pick 6's which sealed the deal.

15. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Is that a short jab you just threw.....?

Damn, ND had the lead in the 4th quarter too. That would have been a huge upset.

16. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Nah it wasn't a jab just an observation. He's a good guy and it was a fun game.

17. NDCOLTS1979

My oline cant hold a block at all. I get less than 3 seconds to get and open guy if i dont go back 5 yards. it really sucks. Heck i have a great oline at illinois and the usual 3 to 5 step drop works there

18. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Sorry guys but I just cant get my game in tonight like I orginally thought, I'll get it in tomorrow evening. My teachers are fucks and I have a college financial aid meeting to go to, just no time to get this 1 in tonight.

19. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

im kicking off now..

20. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I just turned on my sytem to play my game and it is making me do a sytem update. These take quite a while on my PS3, I will get my game in right away after it's done but I have had the thing goin for 5-10 minutes and it's only at 4%.

21. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

yo trude u doing that game tonight?

22. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

My game is done. TRude already played his game, it just didn't register with the OD. I just spoke with him about it, he will super sim it as soon as he gets home, which he said will happen in about an hour n a half. So we should be onto the next week around 8 or 9 central.

23. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

what do you mean it didnt register?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.