(Y3) Week 11 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y3) Week 11 News/Updates

Post your results here!

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

uga overcomes bad playcalling and a good ole miss defensive line to win 21-13, uga had 4 star ath in attendance who will announce after the game

3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina completes a perfect 8-0 SEC regular season by beating Mississippi State at home 30-12. Alshon Jeffery stepped up and had a great game that included two amazing TD catches. Lattimore was out for the game and Miles stepped and filled in nicely with over 80 yards rushing, but he went down for three weeks in the third quarter. Next week the Gamecocks have a bye and then it's the instate rivalry game against hated Clemson and then it is on to Atlanta for the SEC Championship to plat the winner of the Iron Bowl.

4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU holds off Clemson 35-21 and punches there ticket to The ACC Championship game

5. Iron Mickey

Congrats drunken

King, be honest now....your rooting for Dean and the upset arent you? LoL

Thats a much better match-up then Alabama. Unless you want the Big Dog Alabama in the SEC Champ.

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

One day Drunken i will win the divison One DAY!!!!

7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

yea one day gsu, im rooting for ya, you just need to keep talent in state...seen so the few 5-4 stars from maryland go else where and some had you on the list.

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Yeah I'm working on that and building piplines. Got 10 already signed for this class a year or two more of building we should be great

9. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Lol ya I don't really want to play the machine known as Alabama so I'm secretly going to be wearing the blue and orange for just one week. But if I were to have to play Bama then I would relish the chance to ruin Jfunk's win streak and perfect season. (y)

10. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State defeats Baylor in a game that was 7-7 @the half.

Final OK ST. 34 Baylor 20

11. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC beats Maryland 20-11. Great game and effort to coach GSUTiger. Ther Terps are on the right track and will be making some noise in the ACC sooner than later.

12. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great game and play calling by Coach RTP. It took me 2 1/2 quarters to get my defense settled down against his team and the home crowd. I looking forward to playing Coach RTP again next season.
    On a side note i go 0-3 in user games this year.

13. Dean

Dean Walk On

Auburn push their win streak to 10 with a 41-14 win over Mizzou. This was all about defense for Auburn, forcing 6 INT's and recording 4 sacks. Iron Bowl on deck to see who represents the SEC west in the title game.

14. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I know!
    your definitely heading in the right direction but im getting a top 10 recruiting class in here after 2 years of mediocrity in recruiting so your going to have to step your game up on the sticks and on the recruiting trail to take down the Tomahawk Chop

15. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma beats Nebraska 35-15
    gg jerzey

16. Iron Mickey

wow, i have to say i am impressed by that margin. Good win, this loss will change up the polls even more.

17. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

yeah.....heck of a win tuco!

18. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

nice win Tuco can't wait to see where it put you in the polls

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I've learned alot today

1. I can't play in the snow
    2. I can't defend outside runs at all and they came in bunches... I've never seen anyone take a draw straight to the outside:(

DG

20. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

yea outside runs are ridiculous, and thats all ive seen lately, but ive seen ways to slow it down just i hate sacrificing so much to stop simple stretch plays

21. tuco418

good game jerzey

best of luck to you in the big 12 championship

22. Iron Mickey

The outside run is not hard to stop in my opinion, at least anymore. I think I have found a pretty solid way of protecting the edge. You just have to pick up on their tendencies. Tuco is a run first guy so just stop the run and the S.O.B. is screwed Lol....playing...playing

Another reason though to record your games and your opponent knowing. It keeps opponents from walking that fine line....lol. But if they do, you can bust their ass...lol. But in all seriousness, i have never had a problem with tuco's play. I am just making a point.

I just saw your highlight of tuco's draw play....lol....i can see your aggravation from that. Tuco, you had huge holes in both gaps between the tackles....lmao.

From who exactly?

And like i said to Jerz, i have seen guys try to get happy with bouncing the play on the edge, probably just like they do to the CPU in games but it can be stopped and i have stopped it with multiple formations on D.

I havent seen anything that just cannot be stopped in '11's version of the game.

23. tuco418

24. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

every user! i think because it has a higher percentage of workingf versus running anything inside. only king ceps if i remember actually will try inside the tackles. im not mad i just wish i had a way of sucessfully stopping it besides the automatic 4 yards it nets. mabey the new way im designing my defense will help. but as of now if its going outside its probally going for a big gain especially on 3rd and shorts...always outside runs and no way to stop it. mabey you can share your secrets with me lol.

25. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama beats LSU in Death Valley 45-0. Had them 35-0 at half. Let the backups finish the game.