(Y3) Week 13 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y3) Week 13 News/Updates

Post your results here!

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Clemson nearly comes back to beat the Gamecocks, but come up a little short as USC wins the yearly Battle for the Palmetto State 30-21. The Gamecocks will now begin preparing for the SEC Championship against Auburn.

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland beats NC State 37-7. Up 34-7 in the 4th coach puts in the back ups. Great win for all the Seniors in their last game at home. RB Porzel goes for 202yds and 2TD

4. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Sooners are done recruiting for the week and against Georgia

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

LOL! uga wins 49-7 and brings in a record 11 recruits for a visit, some will announce soon and uga will slim the list some in preperation for off season recruiting.

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU beats Florida in a close one 31-28

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nebraska beats Colorado 45-14 in front of a packed house. Nebraska will now prepare its secondary to match up against the air raid offense of Oklahoma State led by Coach G-Unit... its funny because last season I said we'll be matched up against each other for the title and here we are:)

*Remember Ryno said the BEST commish's lose, so throw the game so you become the Greatest Commish of All Time

8. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I still cant believe that UF went 5-7 this season. Still beats G-Units 4-8 mark fro a year ago though :D

9. runthepound

This is going to be a hot one right here.

Good luck to both and good job by G-Unit in turning his junk around in Stillwater.

10. Iron Mickey

Yeah, I am pumped for our game Jerz. Two completely different teams from last years Big 12 Championship. Good luck to you and your Huskers....just hopefully not enough to win of course...lol

The Cowboys will be practicing on stopping the Power Back from Lincoln, Nebraska after our Texas Tech win.

I already am the best of all time!!! LoL

I will slap you

11. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

cant wait to see the Big12CG film

12. runthepound

[​IMG]

13. runthepound

Heels are ready to advance.

14. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State blows a 40-7 lead once benching the 1st teams late in the second

regardless, we still kicked their ass and some youngsters got some valuable playing time versus the (1-8) Red Raiders

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

To keep up with our new found tradition expect to see alot of runs to the outside:)

Nah for real, G-Unit can you please take my playbook into practice just to put your mind at ease (if its busy worried about me right now:)) about where my runs are supposed to go. Alot of runs are to the 8 hole... just want someone to realize that before quietly I get labeled as a Big Bad Cheeser;)

16. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

i dont think any cares if you run outside most of the time, the 8 hole is technically outside.runs outside the tackles are considered outside, my football knowledge might be a bit rusty,but 8 hole is outside of tackles

so just throw a couple of dives or ISO's in there. ID love to play u if run outside all the time id shut u down no problem, 2 simple steps for shutting you down

1. use a safety
    2. cant give away my devensive plays, play me and youll see, ll force u into the middle

17. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great point. That's part of my plan I like to run the power, toss, or counter but I mix in the draw,iso and blast to balance it out. I use the two back system to it also keeps my main guy fresh

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Was just about to erase that so I won't comment. Meant to put 6 hole for most formations. And Drunken... 1-3... great for a batting average, not so great in football:)... you have to be a Cowboys fan, win a game and go crazy... 4 carries 190 yards... yup, you certainly have my rushing attack under control playing on that safety... don't make me post the highlights, jk

Matter of fact, who's your real life favorite team? Is it the Irish?

19. Iron Mickey

I have already played you Jerzey. I didn't have a problem with any play. I remember a lot of balanced ace sets and other "run heavy" packages.

Oklahoma State will be hitting the practice field tonight for sure to work on form tackling.

20. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri beats Iowa State 56-19. I had my running game actually return. Kendial Lawrence broke a 95 yarder and a 63 yarder for TDs.

I'm praying for a Texas win over Texas A&M so I can at least get the Alamo Bowl. The Insight.com bowl would be an embarrassment.

21. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

USC fights hard but ultimately falls to Bama 34-24. USC got some long pass plays in their 5 WR set except they had their backup QB as the fifth receiver and he's 6'6" 215 lbs. He was a load for my inside guys to handle.

22. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

lol @ usc using a qb at wideout!

23. JFunk34

Yeah it was weird. I would see their personnel and it said 2 QB 4 WR, and I'm like WTF?? So I was kinda cautious on the play calling. Then this fucking giant comes out on the field and catches the damn ball on a corner route for a TD. Bastards.

24. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

cant trust the cpu to not cheese, i wish he would of gotten hurt

25. JFunk34

Fucking cheesing ass Lane Kiffin.