(Y3) Week 2 Matchups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

(Y3) Week 2 Matchups

Finally advanced to week 2 succesfully, let's get this train rolling again!!

#22 Clemson vs. Maryland
    #17 Colorado vs. #5 Ohio State
    Houston vs. #3 LSU
    #21 Oregon State vs. #9 Michigan
    #12 North Carolina vs. #11 Georgia Tech
    Rice vs. #1 Notre Dame
    #14 Alabama vs. #18 Washington
    Virginia vs. #25 Florida State
    #7 Ole Miss(jjlloyd) vs. #4 Penn State(DirtyD12)

As usual let's use this thread to schedule games and post when you will get your games in.

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I will get my game in sometime Wednesday.

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I like the new sliders, Houston put up a good fight for about 2 quarters. The talent gap provided the final score... but running the ball and movement just felt alot better.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Excellent. I will play tonite.

5. Dean

Dean Walk On

JJ, I can play anytime after 300 CST

6. Iron Mickey

You should try contacting him via text too.

7. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Just got my game in. All in all i like the new sliders, but I think the CPU kicking needs to be moved up a bit, and the jury is still out on the level of difficulty. Sure I won by 24 but it wasn't easily achieved although at times I did seem to move the ball at will on the ground, but then again I have a pretty damn good ground game.

8. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

ill get my game in tonight after work.

9. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I think the sliders worked well, it was a bit too easy to move the ball through the air for me, but that could just be a talent disparity between my players and Rice's. The biggest problem I have is with CPU break tackle.

Rice's QB has a 68 broken tackle rating, he broke 12 tackles, that just seems low especially since he would break 3-4 tackles on one play. I had problems with their receivers breaking tackles as well. Even with all that the CPU didn't try much of a run game but Rice runs out out of the shotgun, and trying to have a running game out of that is nearly impossible. Just my thoughts on it.

10. Iron Mickey

I had serious issues with broken tackles too. dudes were breaking them off in my ass all day. big difference in the sliders.

11. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I just advanced and once again scores were manipulated. I won't be home much of the rest of the day so looks like we are stuck in this mess again. Like shadow mentioned, it may be something wrong with my PS3 so it looks like someone else is going to have to have the title of commish on the actual system. It has gotten out of hand, this really blows.

12. Iron Mickey

well I am sure someone saved the file previously again. So I am sure were cool.

13. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

damn this really sucks to a new level. its soooooo disheartening. anyways if u guys want me to ill be the "fake commish". ill do it. in my opinion im online the most in general. i dont mind who does it at all, but im just lettin yall know im willing to do it.

14. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

well "NUTS!!"

15. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I nominate trude for commish or fake commish, w/e we call it.

16. Iron Mickey

Same too..

Shadow, are you back up and good to go?

17. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I have the file saved from right before I advanced so I will try re-doing this, but if it fails we need someone else to step in...

18. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Yeah i just played this guy in another dynasty and won, seems to be working fine with the new game disc (used).

19. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Well I tried to re-do the OD but it did not work. Therefore Shadow is now the quote on quote commish on the PS3. He will be handling advances but I am still in control. As Shadow posted, we are in search of someone with a saved file from week 2.

20. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

hood, dirty, trude, smace, lets get those games in today guys, all you gotta do is super sim them and then we can try and advance. Jjloyd is on auto just because he lost to penn state. Let's do this as quick as possible... shouldn't take this long.

21. smace767

smace767 Walk On

My game is played.
    Im the one who created the dynasty, so my game is the only game that has the actual results. I can't play it again regardless of what you see on the dynasty HQ screen. Thats just a menu. My score is uploaded and when i go to play this week, my game score, stats and everything is listed, and no optoin to play this week vs Washington, so i can't play again even if i wanted to.

22. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Trude said he would be gone all weekend.
    After what happened to him last year the best option if u don't want to wait is send an invite of his team to an alternate PSN of someone.

You / they can super sim and make sure he doesn't get F'd with a loss or major injury.

23. Dean

Dean Walk On

Penn State ready to advance

24. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I'm going to do mine right now. I have hardly been home lately and I won't be home much the rest of the weekend, sorry if it seems like I have disaapeared but I will be back to my normal active self soon.

25. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Yeah i'll have to do that for trude, i'll probably try and make another psn name and transfer his team to that psn so i can play that game and recruit, and then just resend him an invite when we advance to week 3 (or if he manages to come back before that)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.