(Y3) Week 2 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Schedule coming up. Lots of user games this week.

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Ford and I played about 7 quarters tonight in three separate disconnects. We might give it another whirl in a bit. Otherwise, we probably won't be able to play again until Saturday morning due to conflicting schedules.

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Fourth tries a charm, I guess. Baylor beats Tulane 41-0. The first three tries were much closer; it's a shame this is the one that counted. My highlights froze uploading, but the story of the game was Baylor's defense. Much respect to fordtuff504.

4. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

In a game where the North Texas Mean Green held a lead in the 4th Qtr. the Mean Green defense once again was their downfall giving up 14 unanswered points late in the game. WR Brelan Chancellor had a record setting day with 7 catches for 247 yards and 3 TD's (2 Rec./1 FG Miss Return). The Mean Green tried to control the clock more than they ever have using HB Brandin Byrd as their work horse.

UT1.JPG UT2a.JPG UT2b.JPG UT3a.JPG UT3b.JPG

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Arkansas State knocks off its first team from a bcs conference in the Coach Sabo era taking out Duke 28-21.
    It may not seem like an accomplishment to some of you guys but it was a big step for us.

6. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Managed to pull out a victory over Maij after being down 14 in the first half. I was able to break off a few big runs with my 97 SPD RB. overall i thought i was going to lose. once he gets his guys his offense will be tough to stop

7. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Trojans Stun SEC Power Florida Gators 31-28

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Louisiana Monroe dominates Lousiana Tech, Coach E's former team, and rival, with a huge game from QB Kolton Browning with 4 total TD and 200+ yards through the air and another 100+ on the ground. Monroe will play Georgie Tech this week.

9. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Me and Chaotic played down to 7sec left in the 4th QT. On the last play of the game we got disconnected. USM was up 7-0 and it was a slim to none chance I was going to score on the last play, I was 40 yards out. Was a game dominated by Defense and neither team could get anything going we did not even score till late in the 3rd. Chaotic played the cpu the next game and simed most of it just to get the win. Great game ChaoticUT very well played and I loved the fake punt....great game again look forward to next year.

Fresno ST 0 vs USM 7

10. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Great battle for sure, definitely could have been a 0-0 game heading into overtime. Neither offense played stellar, but more credit goes to the defenses that played practically lights out all 4 quarters.