(Y3) Week 3 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

My bad on forgetting to post this thread up guys. Week 3 has been up since about 1 pm cst yesterday.

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Arkansas State falls short vs #15 Maryland 17-10

3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Trojans Prepare for Trip To Auburn During Bye Week

4. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

1.JPG
    2.JPG

Southern Miss extends their win streak to 2 over SDSU in another battle that came down to the end once again. rsFR QB Derrick Davis took home POTG honors as he made big plays with his legs and arm and looks to be the spark the Golden Eagles needed on offense. SDSU had a hard time getting the running game going early and aired it out for most of the 2nd half. Southern Miss brought in extra DBs to help counteract the air attack and were able to pick off Bernards 3 times, which was ultimately the difference maker in the game. Southern Miss faces one more big time opponent next win in Ole Miss before they start their run at a conference C-USA title. If they can knock off the Rebels, they will have all the momentum in the world heading into conference play! Great game once again capp34, always a battle!

5. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

CMU over MSU!!!!

Central michigan, as usual, beats michigan state in the first game that MSU has come to Mt. Pleasant.

We were able to do what we want. I felt like i was in control most of the game. We were able to get a defensive touchdown, and a sick user pick to seal the game. We controlled the ball most of the game and were able to move the ball effectively. Opening play i was able to hit McCord deep, then i caught a safety not transitioning well on jenkins, and if he got a deep TD also. I used my best guys to their best ability.

Was a fun game overall.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

In an double overtime thriller, the Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks took down the Georgia Tech Bulldogs. Monroe was in control nearly the entire game, but two interceptions for TD's by the Tech defense left Monroe down by 3 with a little over a minute left and no timeouts. Quarterback Kolton Browning lead the Warhawks 70+ yards which ended up in a field goal, sending the game to overtime. The first overtime left with both teams failing to score, and Tech scored a field goal on the first posession of the 2nd overtime. On the second play of the drive, Browning threw a strike to one of his wideouts for the win and upset. Browning was the star of the game despite throwing 4 TD. He accumulated over 450 yards of offense on his own.

Louisiana Monroe - 37
    Georgia Tech - 34

• Like Like x 1
  7. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Enjoying the first of two straight byes

• Like Like x 2
  8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Two straight byes. That stinks

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fred Limbo