(Y3) Week 4 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y3) Week 4 News/Updates

Post your results here and make sure your summaries are staying up to date.

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina wins a gut check game against a LSU Tiger team that meant business. South Carolina could do absolutely nothing on offense and their defense struggled to tackle early. But a couple of key turnovers and a punt and kick return by Marcus Lattimore helped the Gamecocks win.

3. Dean

Dean Walk On

Auburn uses a 21 point 4th quarter to escape Oxford 52-35. We tried to give this one away with 3 turnovers and tons of broken tackles, but we did just enough to get by.

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

North Carolina gets back on track defeating rival NC State 52-28.

5. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Coach Tuco exorcises his fleXbox One demons with a 35-7 win over Georgia Tech

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

ealey goes off to the tune of 300 yards on 12 carries to power the dawgs past pesky kentucky. 4 runs of 69+ yards will do that.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Could of swore I posted in here already but anyway Nebraska keeps the mojo dominates WVU 31-16 in front of 8 recruits.

8. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

i just got screwed, i was doing my recruiting and bam, G-unit advanced the dynasty, needless to say FSU lost to USF. now im 1 and 3 and half my recruiting board didnt get a call. I though we had 48 hrs to get are games in? Anyways FSU season is going down the toilet fast

9. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Alabama beats Arkansas in another hard fought game 23-13.

10. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Several Hours ago....

I guess you didnt feel like responding to this post earlier to help us know where u stood.....I cant help you without any communication. You have my cell and the boards....neither you used. 48 is a typical but i dont have to go by shit....we had zero user games and it's a weekend. Everyone was ready but you and everyone communicated with me but you.

I don't need to be called out, I am more than fair to anyone. I am always available and you could have read that post this morning and easily picked up the phone and called/text me for more time. Needless to say, you probably have had your last post in my forums.

11. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

hey dont worry i didnt recruit at all week 2, bur amazingly im still winning some recruits

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.