(Y3) Week 5 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Good Luck Guys

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Arkansas State will take this bye week and prepare for their Sun Belt opener vs MTSU

3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

double byes this week and next = bored so we will focus on recruiting.

4. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Wisconsin hands Minnesota its 5th straight lost, things are on a downward spiral in Minneapolis.

5. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Tough game against EMU. Apparently their new OC is an option guy. One missed tackle and their 70 SPD fullback races down the field and you almost catch him. Eventually i got a few user picks, and a forced fumble for a TD that separated the game for me. I'm really struggling to find an offense with my QBs really sucking. I should win out, but, that game against fred showed that my offense really sucks.

6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Southern Miss on a bye before opening up C-USA play next week against Memphis

7. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

#6 Baylor falls to Capp's San Diego State squad 21-17. Up 17-7, SDSU put together a valiant comeback to take the lead. True Freshman QB Marc Heinz led the Bears all the way down the field, only to fumble into the endzone with 40 seconds remaining. Coach Berta was reached after the game, saying that "Marc led us all the way down there. Marc led us the entire game. He put us into a position to win, and he just didn't make the play this time. We have all the faith in the world in him. That's a play he makes nine times out of ten. It's unfortunate, but we'll move on."

8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Troy Resting on Yet Another Bye Week.

9. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

The Owls are on a bye this week after going 2-2 in the non conference part of their schedule.

10. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

In a amazing game SDSU was able to take down 6th ranked Baylor. Senior QB Bernards led the comeback going 22-28 200+ yards and 2 Tds. We were down the whole game until late in the 4th on a crucial 3 down play Bernard was able to connect on a slant route that went 40 yards for a td. Baylor would have one more shot to win but fell short when their freshman QB fumbled at the one sealing the game for us.