(Y3) Week 6 Matchups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by shadowofanubis66, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

(Y3) Week 6 Matchups

(#4) LSU vs Florida
    (#12) Ole Miss (jjloyd) vs Vanderbilt ( T2Express)
    (#6) Michigan (Hoodlum) vs San Diego State
    (#1) Notre Dame (Noknee) vs Iowa
    Maryland (cp3bestpg) vs NC State
    (#9) Miami (JCA312) vs Duke
    (#14) Clemson (drunkensoldier88) vs North Carolina
    (#2) Penn State (dirtyd14) vs Wisconsin
    (#3) Ohio State (Jfunk34) vs Northwestern
    (#10) Alabama (smace767) vs Arkansas

Game of the week is obviously Ole Miss vs Vandy... can vandy keep it close or win it this year. Can jjloyd bounce back from his last user loss?

The sliders have been tweeked. I just had a 43-36 game against CPU florida where i thought they were gonna win. It was a close battle. Noknee beat Iowa 59-3 so im curious to see the middle ground with these sliders.

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I'm anxious to see how the new sliders are. I'll get my game in sometime Saturday.

3. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

lloyd hit me up when you can play.. ill be home late tonight or sunday

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

let's get em in guys, most are just cpu games

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

We are getting a replacement for CP3, he clearly just isn't active on the forum. The only games remaining to be played are the Vandy-Miss game and JCA needs to get his in as well. Let's get these in ASAP guys. I will be gone the rest of the day so as soon as the games are done Shadow will advance and post the new weekly games thread.

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Guys let's get that game in tonight.

7. T2

alright dudes.. im waiting to hear back from ole miss.. i jsut worked a 14 hour day

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

If he's not back by 2pm est tomorrow to play that game then he's going on auto and you can play it. This show must go on already.

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

The last time JJ has even visited TF was 11/01/2009.......

Shouldnt take this long for one user game to go down. Especially on FRI and SAT night's.

Everyone has been waiting.

10. T2

ok well let me knowi gotta go plant 16 acres and then ill be home probably about 4

11. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Ok i'll get on now and put him on auto, you can play that game.

EDIT: Ok t2, he's on auto.

12. smace767

smace767 Walk On

My opinion, we could be Fukin this up.

The dynasty had a 48 to 72 hour advance rule. we advanced i guess at 5 pm friday. we should at least give the dude until normal advance.

I want to get my game in just as much as the next, but if a dude thinks he has 48 hours then let him get 48 hours. We know for a fact every weekend some guys are busy / not around on Fri and sat.

We need to go back to what most good dynasties do, and that is a hard announced advance time, that only gets extended with a request due to circumstances. Early advances are ok if all are done.

Just because i guy doesnt log in does not mean he is not checking the site.

We run the risk of losing another owner over being in a hurry. If we want to keep the core we must understand we all are different in our everyday lives.

Has anybody called him or messaged him via text, ps3 msg, His computer could be down, other people could be on his computer or ps3, anything. Part of the commish's or advance dude's job is to coordinate and contact a guy in this day of text and cell phones and see whats up and not speculate.

And then if this is whats up and the way it gets done then it gets done like that for Everybody. Dont wait on someone else next advance because you like them. Rules are rules followed by all.
    Thats why nobody can say sh!t if there is a time of advance posted on this site and sent via ps3 msg. You get simmed or put on auto its on you because you been told in multiple formats when your deadline is.

My 2 cents

13. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I guess i have to start putting up exact times for the next few advances.

EDIT: Just frustrating sometimes only because we all want it to move quickly. It's not anyone's fault for it, sometimes in life these things happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.