(Y3) Week 6 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Good luck

Arkansas State opens up Sun Belt play with a 34-14 victory over MTSU. A balanced performance on both sides of the ball helps the Red Wolves seal the victory. Next up is ULM and new head Coach E

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

#11 Baylor knocks off Texas Tech 35-34. It's insane how many points my defense gives up. Insane.

3. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Using the bye week to prepare for Fresno.

4. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

#24 Southern Miss 35 - Memphis 10

The Golden Eagles started their C-USA title run with a solid performance against an underrated Memphis squad. The triple option was firing on all cylinders as Southern Miss was close to having 3 100yard rushers. The defense stills needs to work on consistency as they are either red hot or ice cold, sometimes both in the same drive. Next week Southern Miss will take on Marshall.

5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

#11 Troy Upsets #9 Auburn
    Trojans Make Case to be Considered Among Nations Elite

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just caught an error by EA (Noooo). The 68 yard fumble return in the 4th Qtr by Auburn was overturned by the booth. The Auburn punt returner was down before he fumbled. So that score never happened, thanks goodness.

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

7. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Chippewas over Ball State. Game got ugly as I did what I want. Put the 2nd stringers in before the 4th quarter. I Strong HB Dive must of been ran 20 times. Last play of the game I pick off a pass, lateral it back to my DB, he races for a score. Was the highlight of the game for me.

Smith has really let me down. 2nd straight week of complete garbage. I think i'm going to switch to the true freshman. He can't run like smith, but he can throw it a LOT better. I've got some solid young WRs that are HUNGRY for the ball.

8. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

The Owls of FAU played their best game of the season beating ULL 42-7 on the road, in their Sun Belt Opener. The Owls got production from their running game, through the air, and their defense didn't give up a whole lot, while scoring a TD. Coach Stewart was heard handing out high praises tom the entire squad after the game.