1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(Y3) Week 7 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y3) Week 7 News/Updates

Post your results here.

2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma takes care of K State 41-18. Clay 117 yds, 1 score. Sucky Landry Jones throws three TD passes.

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Florida State beats Va Tech 35-10 as Chris Thompson rushes for 189 yds and 2 TD's

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Bahahahaha

In other news....Oklahoma State upsets #19 Texas A&M 37-31

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

The Terps go on the road and shut out Western Kentucky 44-0. Coach pulls the starters at halftime with the game in the bag and a score of 31-0

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina wins a crazy and wacky overtime game against rival Florida. The Florida defensive line completely dominated USC leaving absolutely no running room. The Gators jumped out to a 21-0 lead after a bunch of turnovers from South Carolina, but USC clawed back into the game and scored ten points in the final 1:37 to tie the game and send it into overtime. This is the second time this year that the Gamecocks had to make a miracle drive at the end of regulation to take a game to overtime. In ot USC got the ball first and was forced to kick a field goal which Davis calmly nailed. Florida got the ball and the Gamecocks finally came up with their first sack on first down. A draw got Florida to a third and 12. The long pass play was barely broken up forcing a FG attempt by the Gators, but their Jason Reid missed. Reid killed the Gators all night and the final kick was just icing on the cake as he missed a short field goal earlier in the game and also missed a key extra point. Clifford threw for a career high 442 yards on a career high 45 attempts, but negatively Clifford threw three picks which was part of the reason the Gamecocks trailed to begin with. All-in-all the Gamecocks are very lucky and relieved to walk out of the Swamp with another victory, as they escape 37-34.

7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC beats ND 55-21.

8. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami returns to the scene of the most embarrassing loss of Coach JCA's tenure, Charlottesville, and win another ugly one 31-19. Next up for the 'Canes, Georgia Tech on the road before the big showdown with North Carolina.

9. Dean

Dean Walk On

Auburn takes care of Vandy 42-10.

10. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

The Tide rolls Ole Miss 41-16.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nebraska struggles again beats Baylor 56-28... as a real life running backs coach I'm happy... as a real life assistant defensive coordinator, I'm pissed... 28 points? I hate giving up anything over 17