(Y3) Week 9 College Gameday wk 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Sep 22, 2010.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

(Y3) Week 9 College Gameday wk 9

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_lIB1VEmVc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_lIB1VEmVc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[​IMG]

#10 Missouri @ #3 Nebraska
    [​IMG]

This is the last game of the week and there have been some big ones already, in the ACC the top 2 teams in each division squared off with the winners controlling there own destinies to the ACC Championship games. Both games ended up being pretty lopsided as RTP's North Carolina team pounded JCA's Miami team 27-6 and Drunken's FSU team beat GSU's Maryland team handily 41-22. In Big 12 action G-Units Oklahoma St team upset Tuco's Oklahoma team 20-13 and now controls there own destiny to the Big 12 championship game. Sec was business as usual and all the favorites won easily.
    Now to our game of the week The Cornhuskers vs The Tigers with the winner having the inside edge to the Big 12 Championship game. Nebraska has been playing some of the best football in the country and is currently on a 7 game winning streak while Mizzou is coming of a tough loss last week to Oklahoma St.

[​IMG]

Missouri has a potent offense led by James Franklin and will be tough to stop, but he will be playing one of the better defenses in the league and will be in tough. So im picking................​

Nebraska​

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nice write up DS!... Kickoff in about ten minutes:)

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

didnt realize it was my week, ill have week 10's GameDay up tonight after the advance

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

good work soldier!

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Nice! i will be the odd ball here and pick Mizzou

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I am taking Mizzou too in an upset. The Tigers have been on fire on offense and I dont know if Jerz & the Huskers can play keep-away that long.

Will see!!

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Believe...