**(Y4) 2013-Cream of Crop Offseason Chatter**

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

**(Y4) 2013-Cream of Crop Offseason Chatter**

We will track everything offseason, recruiting, and pre-season in here fella's.

2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Ok i will go first. I will be trying to add to my class of 17 already signed. Gunning for those Damn Noles and Coach Drunken

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC has only signed 6 thus far and have huge holes to fill going into off season recruiting. We can sign up to 12 more players not including any early departures. We have our work cut out for us.

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

got 13 now, with 5 on my board, with me 1 or 2 on the list, trying to get 25 this season because as of right now unless i can get roster relief exemption, ill have less than 40 people, this class is important.

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

BREAKING NEWS(College Park, MD):Coach GSUtiger has announced he will be letting his current offensive cordinator go after their bowl game. He will hire fromer University of Texas QB Major Applewhite. Applewhite will bring with him a west coast/pro-style offense much like he ran when he was QB for the horns

6. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Don't do it!! He sucked his one year as OC at Alabama.

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Dont worry the Head coach will be calling the plays. He is coming in to get coach spun up on the system.

8. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

(y)

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

you know i have to have a fall guy if the sytem fails

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

dont worry you arent the only one, if Aaron Murray dosent return ill have to cater my offense to my 90 spd back up, an offense where he can spread it around short and use his legs since his arm strength isnt all that.

Offseason priorities, Get some RB"s, WR's, More Depth at LB and a QB is #1, two years of building the defense in a season or so we will be great. Dont want a repeat of last year where i didnt sign one recruit in offseason, they all went elsewhere, gotta have our game face on.

11. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU has 17 commits but i still need more players. Im hoping for a couple of QB's interested in The Noles this offseason preferably a 5 star(cant deal with another year of Will Secord at the helm). Also FSU will be changing to a 3-4 this year so some LB depth will be needed plus a punter

12. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

lol drunken we will be going head to head, i need a better qb than what i have

13. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I landed a 4 star with mobility but not much arm strength or accuracy, but Secord is a 74 even with a good progression he'll be lucky to be a 78-79. So ill be all over as many QB's as i can

14. runthepound

The one thing I am hopeful for this off season is a player that can come in and start right away at a skill position. I have not had any stellar signees yet and havent really had any stellar individual players at any skill position. I have had some great defensive line players and LB's but that is about it. So, between this off season and next year, I hope to land that special talent.

15. Iron Mickey

Make sure you post in the schemes thread RTP made.

I will be working on schedules in a couple hours. We will be in Week 1 of the 2013 Season this evening.

I am also going to have the Pre-Season Assignments done here shortly.

Priorities:
    1. Pre-Season Done and Set Ready
    2. Schemes/Scholly Allowances Posted
    3. Your team scouting report/2013 Preview
    4. Your Team depth chart (inside your team preview thread) If you need help and I need to post your depth chart for you. PM or text me. Make sure you have a thread created so I can toss it in there.

16. Iron Mickey

As far as the game play difficulty I bumped us from All-American to Heisman

Then I lowered the speed threshold to 10.

Well see how they feel. Didn't want to be dramatic.

17. runthepound

Did anyone try these out first?