(Y4) 2013 Week 10 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by King_CEPS_11, Oct 15, 2010.

1. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

(Y4) 2013 Week 10 News/Updates

Post your week ten scores here.

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina cruises past an out matched Air Force squad 54-3. Lattimore played good but for the second straight week only played one half, but in his one half he had 12 carries for 110 yards. The backups for the second week in a row and third time this season got to play a full half of live game action, and had their best showing to date. HB Cornelius Carroll only got 5 carries but made the most of them rushing for 107 yards including a 85 yarder. Defensively Brandon Golson led the way with 13 tackles, 10 solo. Next up a trip to Fayetteville to take on the Hogs.

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC rolls Boston College up and smokes them, 40-10. Starters were pulled at the half.

4. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Despite HB Travis Schroeder having the turnover bug and fumbling the ball 2 times inside the CU 20 Mizzou pulls off a victory 44-26. Once again my defense was just letting the CU HB do whatever he wanted, he had 11 busted tackles. Coach Mizzourah will be working on form tackling all week in practice to make sure this does not happen again.

5. Dean

Dean Walk On

Auburn gets a much needed bye

6. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

florida spanks Georgia 45 7

7. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma squeaks by Oklahoma State 34-31 in a thriller

The Cowboys led almost the entire game, scorching the Sooner secondary for several deep balls. OSU had a 28-20 lead early in the fourth quarter when Oklahoma scored to pull within 28-26. Sooners go for two and the fullback drops a wide open pass in the flat. Okie State responds and moves deep into Oklahoma territory before a HUGE holding call puts the Cowboys in a 3rd-and-17. A 14-yard completion gives OSU 4th-and-two and they elect to go for the field goal, going up 31-26. Sooner quarterback Blake Bell gets hot on the ensuing Oklahoma drive, completing all six pass attempts and moves OU to the four yard line. Finch runs it in and Oklahoma has its first lead of the game with 36 seconds remaining. Four desperation passes are incomplete and Oklahoma survives. It was also the second week in a row that the Sooner defense knocked the starting QB out of the game.

Classic game G

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great win tuco sounds like a great one can't wait to see the film when it gets posted

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Good game Tuco. My defense could not put together one more stop to get the win. Losing Deaton (my 2nd string QB) in the third limited us at times also.

Good luck in the Big 12 Championship.

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

With 22 seconds left?... You know for a fact I feel your pain:).... I guess it was their turn to go the Big12 Championship.... next year I get Mizzou at home, hopefully we will meet up again.

Good Luck to Mizzou and Tuco... even though it sucks I've known my fate for weeks now...

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Playing with my sliders for the past week and then coming back to these was terrible... not used to a 75OVR QB going 30-33 anymore....

Kansas 49 Nebraska 35

12. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland survies a trap game against Vandy 24-20. The Terps came out Flat and play flat the entire game. QB Obrien threw 5INTs(including a pick 6) while throwing no TDs. Maryland trailed at Vandy 20-7 in the 3rd Qtr when CB Jeremiah Johnson gets a pick 6 for the Terps. the Terps follow up with a FG and a late drive in the 4th go ahead 24-20 with under a min left.