(y4) 2013 Week 12 News/updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your results here guys!

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina falls to Florida 34-31 in the most disappointing loss of the season. The Gamecocks outgained Florida in total yards and converted nearly all their third downs and yet we still lost. The two biggest plays of the game were incredibly untimely turnovers by USC. Up 17-10 and about to score to go up 24-10 or at worst 20-10 right before the half, QB Koch fumbles like an idiot from a weak hit and Florida recovers at the 3. Then in the fourth quarter with the game tied USC has a screen set up that is going to go for a long way when the QB gets hit and a UF d-lineman picks it off and runs it in for the touchdown to go up 31-24. Starting QB Koch went down early in third quarter and is out for three weeks. I need some of these recruits to pan out so that my overall can finally improve, I've been a B overall since the first season, I need some talent. Ughh, back to the drawing board this has just been a miserable season.

3. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

we have word coming in from espn that Florida yes the Florida gator that went 5-7 last year have won the SEC east. The gators scored 17 points in the 4th quarter to win the game against South Carolina 34-31. Both running backs were the main part of the offenses. This win is sooo sweet now i have Florida State wich i am lookign forward to i can asure you there will be no let down.

4. Iron Mickey

Damn, I am looking at the game details. Looks like you had this one bagged King. Just got to get up and dust yourself off man.

5. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

staying at a b is actually doing real goo if you look im pretty sure everbodys overall has dropped from season one but you have stayed at a b.

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I did... but my turnovers were so big. I mean they were huge swings in the swing, and his one turnover came one a third down that he failed to convert anyways and he just fumbled it at the end of the play.

7. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Most teams are near where they started, some are better some are worse. Alabama is still loaded, Auburn is better overall, and Florida is only slightly lower but they have been losing and had the CPU recruiting for three years, and they are still B+, B+, A-

8. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

yeah true but a team like Bama was a+ now i think they may be like an a-. Im jst saying that its good to maintain your overll because with the talent youve been bringing in youll go up.

9. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I don't know, I think Alabama is still ranked an A, which is what they were to start.

10. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I just looked at the highlights from the UF-USC games, and for some reason in all of them my players are wearing completely different uniforms than I actually wore in the game lol. Has anybody else noticed this before?

11. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Nice win Texas. i was pulling for you being a lil brother myself. it's always good to one up the big brother

12. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

I appreciate the support, and of course now i get ragging rights until we play again.

13. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma defeats Texas Tech 56-35 as both teams roll up over 500 yards of offense. Playing Tech seems to always force you into that type of game.

Big win by the Gators

14. Dean

Dean Walk On

Auburn 24-16 over a tough Georgia team. Iron Bowl on deck for the West title

15. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

James Franklin struggles in this one missing missing wide open receivers, thus his 3 INTs and Jimmie Hunt gets injured in the 1st half. However late in the game the defense steps up and the team recovers to pull out a 35-12 win. I almost had the game put away in the 1st half, but I tried to dive for the endzone with Hunt and he fumbled it at the one into the endzone, and 3 plays later they set up a screen pass that I tried to overplay and missed the tackle leading to a 61 yard TD. Closer than I would have liked, but a W is W in the Big 12.

16. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC defeats a very pesky Duke blue devils team. SCore was 44-27, I think.

17. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State is done recruiting

18. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU wins 47-24 over SMU, next week big game against the Undefeated Gators

19. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland beats Boston College in OT 40-27. Damn snow forced Maryland to the ground most of the game but RB Adams ran for 149yds and 2TDs. Score was 27 all at the end of regulation. Maryland gets the ball first scores on a pass from Backup QB(True Fresh) Joe Johnson which hits WR Shaun Tate for the go ahead score. When BC get the ball DE(True Fresh) Joe Edwards forces a fumble that DT Zach Kerr which he returns for 63yds for 6pts to end the game. I will post game summary tomorrow, going to take my sick ass to bed now

20. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami improves to 9-2 with a 38-0 victory over Wake Forest on Senior Day. The 'Canes complete an undefeated season at home and send the seniors out in style. Running back tandem Lamar Miller and Mike James say goodbye to their home field in style as they both eclipsed the 100-yard mark and accounted for 3 touchdowns.
    Next week, Miami will travel to Norman to take on the tough Oklahoma Sooners with an at large BCS Bowl bid on the line.

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I hate this fuckin' game.... my fuckin controller is in two pieces.... the first time I've ever thrown a controller (and headset)... I don't even have to tell you who won or how much time was on the clock... fuck!!

GG sabo

22. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

That was a great game jerzey. Best user vs user game I've played in a while.

23. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

What a tease- what happened?

24. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

another late game L by Jerz. for some reason he can't find a way to close out games lately

25. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Dang tough loss Jerz. Seems like you can never catch a break in those close games.