(Y4) 2013 Week 13 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your results here!

2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland leaves NC State with a big L. The Terps just got outplayed in the second half. Final score 41-28. so much for a top 15 rakings

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

:eek: Dang son! You had been taking care of business for a while now. Keep your head up...you still got the ACC CHampionship game to look forward to.

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

tell me about it. one poor half of playing leads to the downfall on the road at that will equal a bad day

5. Iron Mickey

damn!! you should stay in the top 25

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The top 25... where is that located?.... lol... the last game of the year (for most of us) is always a tough game.... I knocked off Colorado 24-14... best CPU game yet

7. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina finishes the season on a high note as they completely dominate rival Clemson 45-0. This was a surprisingly fun game despite it not being a contest, I suppose it was fun because of the nature in which I won. It was the most dominate my defense has ever been in my life, and my offense didn't play that great but they didn't have to because of my defense. I jumped out 31-0 on only 102 yards of total offense in the first half thanks to 4 picks, two were returned for touchdowns and the other two were returned back into the redzone. The backups played the whole second half as South Carolina ran the ball and used up the clock to victory. We ended up with 5 picks on the day and only gave up 71 yards of total offense.

8. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU loses to Florida in a painful game, the game ended in blowout but i had no chance to win. Dont know if it was being on the road but i had 2 picks were my QB just over throws the WR then to top hat off i had a 2 fumbles one on a KR that was returned for a TD, i was leading 10-7 late in the 2nd before the BS happened. TexasFight and his Florida squad might have still won the game but atleast it would have been a fight. 41-20 final. FSU 5 turnovers to Florida's 0. Suprising in year 4 that The Gators or B+, B+, A- on there grades since they have been getting beat downs before this year

GG TexasFight

9. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

Glad to see you bounce back after a loss instead of loosing 3 in a row:)

But FSU came into the Swamp and turned the ball over a total of 5 times. one was a fumble returned for TD, FSU has a good youn team with a legit dual threat QB. Look for this tea to make lots if noise in the BCS next year. I cant wait till nexts years game drunken.
    Fianls 41-20

10. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Mizzou shoots themselves in the foot. Boise's QB was 20-29 for 372 yards and 5 TDs. I couldn't stop him. I had the ball at their 1 yard line when time expired. 1 more play and I win the game. Tigers blow it and lose 3 games in the regular season. This could be a 5 loss team! Man that is frustrating. Used all my TOs to get the ball back and get it to their 1 yard line and time expires before I can snap the ball. The worst part was I got tackled their with about 8 seconds left, but couldn't get my team lined up.

11. Iron Mickey

Wow....what a game

12. Iron Mickey

Ok. State just kick's Tulsa ass 52-10

It was 28-0 after the 1st Qtr. Starters didnt play much.

13. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

The Canes down Oklahoma 7-3 in the lowest scoring game I have played in 11 (or even 10). Both kickers were terrible, missing multiple kicks and both defenses came up huge play after huge play. After a 69 yard pass reception gave OU first and goal at the Miami ten with about a minute left, the Canes came up with a clutch stand that ended with a sack on fourth down.

Outstanding defense JCA, gg

14. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

sounds like a great one.

15. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Sometimes I wish EA allowed us to watch a full replay of a game. This is the type of contest I'd want to see! I'm jealous, fellas ... sounds as if it was a fun, intense battle.

Anyway, now I know how Sabo wins games. He makes players from the East Coast with 1st shift jobs wait until the AM to play ..

You know, so that way we're too tired to play well enough to win. Hopefully we kick things off soon! ;)

16. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Great game Tuco. You definitely had me on the ropes a couple times. Gotta recruit a kicker this offseason, lol. See you next year.

17. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Bama wins the Iron Bowl 21-17
    Great game ego

18. Iron Mickey

Damn, another close game I can see.

19. egofailure

Held 'Bama to 5-23 passing, and I swear that 3 of Sabo's 5 completions were TOP-notch catches in close coverage (included one in the highlights).

'Bama went for it (down 3) with just about 5 minutes to play from the 50 yard line and couldn't convert. At that point, I thought I had the game. I drove to the 30, attempted a QB sneak on 3rd and inches, and got DECKED! Fumbled as a result (see highlight) and 'Bama put together the winning drive, which included two 4th down conversions.

Feel as though I dropped 6 or 7 game-changing interceptions throughout this one. Heart-breaking loss.

20. Iron Mickey

That's a big stop and huge risk. What was the distance?

21. egofailure

G', I can't remember for sure. 7-10 yards? Sabo ended up connecting on a back-breaking 15-20 yard connection despite his WR being suffocated on man coverage. It might even be the one from the highlight ... but if not, it was the exact type of throw/catch. The WR jumped up over my defender and somehow came up with the ball.

I have to give him credit for throwing it. I thought he was dead in the water for sure.

22. egofailure

BTW, I can't believe how crappy my "duel threat" punter is (he also kicks for me). I botched great field position and ended up punting from the 35-36 yard line (my kicker could at most nail a 42 yarder with the wind at his back), so I punted ... and missed pinning 'Bama at he 1 by inches. Went for a touchback.

23. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

wow sounds like we had three thillers last week. would love to be able to watch the games, but maybe EA will listen and put it in next year